Worried...

sept2010

Mummy and expecting
Reaction score
Hello ladies..just looking for some advice and anyone with a similar experience.

I just got up from the sofa and got what felt like cramp/stitch on my lower abdomen on the right side. About where you get period pains. Im only five weeks. Is this normal? The cramp faded.pretty quickly and now.just have a mild cramp.across my lower abdomen can only feel it when i think about it.

I stupidly googled it and got stuff coming up about ectopic pregnancies... :(

Need some reassurance..

i did get some cramping early on - but if you are worried go see the dr but its prob bubs burying in nice and deep x

Yes I had a lot of lower stomach pains. They were random and sometimes went away quickly and other times stayed awhile. They worried me too but was told as long as I wasn't bleeding I was fine. I would tell my Dr just to calm down about it.

I say normal. I got those pains too at 5 weeks. And lots of cramping, sometimes bad! but as long as your not in numerous amount of pain and no bleeding you are fine :flower:

I had round ligament pain since 6 weeks with this baby. Since it happened when you were standing up it might be that

Thanks everyone! Just trying to stay calm about it. Hopefully its nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->