• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried :(

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
I've had 6 :bfp:s two days ago, today and yesterday and AF is due tomorrow. I'm experiencing watery CM and stomach cramps which I usually get just before AF.

Am I worrying for nothing or am I about to lose it? :cry:

I'm sure everything is fine!! Cramps are normal in early pregnancy! :)

Pregnancy symptoms mirror af symptoms. It's natural to worry. But remember that what you're experiencing is normal.

It's normal to worry and it's normal to get cramps and watery CM.

Hey honey,
I'm due same time as you. Also due af today or tomorrow, and I swear I'm paranoid about it coming :-(
Also a bit crampy, try to put your feet up and relax.
When you get past the af due date you will feel more relaxed :)

Hey honey,
I'm due same time as you. Also due af today or tomorrow, and I swear I'm paranoid about it coming :-(
Also a bit crampy, try to put your feet up and relax.
When you get last the af due date you will be fine :)

I hope so I'm just praying AF doesn't come :nope:

Thanks everyone. I know both are normal during pregnancy but it's because I get EXACTLY THIS the day before AF :cry:

Just try to be nice to yourself. Pamper yourself, watch a nice film, put your feet up and think positive. Try not to worry and think about it-I know personally this is hard, but it can be done.

Just think by the weekend you will have passed that af day :)

I really felt like I was about to start my period for about 2-3 days before my BFP... it felt just like it! So I wouldn't worry. ;) I even went out and begrudgingly bought tampons because I was sure I would start soon.

AF was due 4 days after my 3 bfps so I know the feeling. I am 4 weeks today and I am still having cramps, but NO discharge or spotting at all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->