Worried....

Thanks ladies. I've cried quite a bit already (wish it would stop! Lol)... DH has been doing everything he can to cheer me up today. The doctor said we can try again after I get my next period but I'm not sure when to expect that now that my cycle has been thrown out of whack. Guess all we can do is wait and try again.

Thanks ladies. I've cried quite a bit already (wish it would stop! Lol)... DH has been doing everything he can to cheer me up today. The doctor said we can try again after I get my next period but I'm not sure when to expect that now that my cycle has been thrown out of whack. Guess all we can do is wait and try again.

I doubt that this will be of any solace, but with your hCG already down to 7 when last checked, I think you should get your period within the next month. I miscarried around the time AF would have been ending (12/13/14) and a little less than a month later (1/10 or 1/11) I got my period. I hope your body regulates quickly and you get your rainbow baby soon! :flower:

Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry lovely. Sending you lots of hugs xx

I doubt that this will be of any solace, but with your hCG already down to 7 when last checked, I think you should get your period within the next month. I miscarried around the time AF would have been ending (12/13/14) and a little less than a month later (1/10 or 1/11) I got my period. I hope your body regulates quickly and you get your rainbow baby soon! :flower:

Thanks. That is good to know since I do feel ready to try again and want to try again soon (since DH and I are 27 and would like to start our family sooner rather than later). I'm just worried now that this is going to happen again or that something is wrong with me. Unfortunately, I think it's going to make me more neurotic now....

So sorry. Completely understand as my first prey ended the same, we then conceived DS 3 months later (1st month trying again). I'd be lying if I said any future pregnancy isn't terrifying but you'll get there. Good luck xxx

Thanks. That is good to know since I do feel ready to try again and want to try again soon (since DH and I are 27 and would like to start our family sooner rather than later). I'm just worried now that this is going to happen again or that something is wrong with me. Unfortunately, I think it's going to make me more neurotic now....

NinjaPanda, I know EXACTLY how you're feeling... Ready to try again as soon as possible but paranoid that it will happen again and that maybe something is wrong with you. But all we can do is try! Miscarriage is so, so, so common... I think it's something like 20-30% of pregnancies end in MC (and even higher most likely due to chemical MCs that occur before a woman even knows she's pregnant). Despite that high percentage of women with 1 MC, less than 5% of women will have 2 MCs in a row! So, there's a glimmer of hope to focus on for the next go round! Good luck and sticky baby dust to you and your DH! Hugs.

NinjaPanda, I know EXACTLY how you're feeling... Ready to try again as soon as possible but paranoid that it will happen again and that maybe something is wrong with you. But all we can do is try! Miscarriage is so, so, so common... I think it's something like 20-30% of pregnancies end in MC (and even higher most likely due to chemical MCs that occur before a woman even knows she's pregnant). Despite that high percentage of women with 1 MC, less than 5% of women will have 2 MCs in a row! So, there's a glimmer of hope to focus on for the next go round! Good luck and sticky baby dust to you and your DH! Hugs.

Thanks. That's actually reassuring to know that. I wasn't aware that chances lower the second time.

Hi, I felt the same as my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I worried all through my second pregnancy but just want you to know everything was fine, I now have 2 children and pregnant with my third so don't think anything is wrong with you and you won't get pregnant again because you will :) having a miscarriage does make you worry about EVERYTHING though.
So sorry to hear Of your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->