Worried?

B

Beccax3

So I went to bed with a stomach ache last night, when I woke up... I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was like... brown blood can i say? There wasn't really any amount but I haven't had anything like this since I've been pregnant?? I'm really worried I'm going to have a miscarriage or something...

Brown blood is absolutely normal during pregnancy. It is old blood and nothing to worry about. When you need to worry is when it is bright red (fairly heavy) and with bad cramps. Of course other women may have different answers, but this is what I was told by my Gyno.

I would say to call your doctor/midwife and see what they say. But some of that is normal, I've had some minor cramping and some slight bleeding since I was about 3 weeks along( sorry if that's tmi) and everything is just fine :) So don't stress :)

Nothing wrong with brown blood I wouldn't worry.
It's when it's alot bright red you should call your doctor

The girls are right - brown blood is old blood and nothing to worry about:hugs: Bright red blood is what you need to watch out for, and even then a lot of women have spotting during pregnancy :kiss:

Yep they're all right :) i had the tinyest bit at about 11 weeks.. It happens sometimes. X

same here, i had it for 4 weeks with no explaination! But all was fine!

i wouldnt worry hun..... i had exactly the same when i was 7 weeks pregnant. but ur lucky as i had fresh blood and lots of it aswell. Its normal durin pregnancy. but i would still check with ur midwife/doc just to double check hun

hope everything goes well
x x x

Hun it's nothing to worry about, like everyone says it's old blood. Call your doctor if it makes you feel better:)

I would call your doctor for peace of mind if you want :hugs: But like the others said, brown blood is old blood.. it's more red bleeding that you should worry about :)

I wouldn't worry either, it's usually pretty normal, but would call your doc or midwife just for reassurance. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->