Worried

Megan Dawson

Reaction score
Hi lady's I'm new to this and I would just like some help ,if this has happened to you or not as I'm very worried
Recently I've just gone through my 4th miscarriage on the 16th August and since this I haven't bled like I normally have in the past eg ( my period ) but I've noticed over the last 2days I've found spots of blood in my underwear and the occasional smear when I wipe which is very light any idea? Thank you

Hi Megan

So sorry to hear of your losses. I hope you are managing to cope and have good people around you.

I actually lost my pregnancy on the same day as you. I had my 12 week scan on the 14th August and was advised to terminate due to severe abnormalities so took the first tablets then and started bleeding on the 16th once the internal tablet was inserted.

I have had two periods since then. One started 33 days after the termination. (My normal cycle is 28 days). My second period started today (32 days after last one).

So things seem to be starting to regulate but my cycle is definitely longer.

I would have expected your periods to have returned by now, unless they aren't very regular normally? Are you sure you aren't pregnant again? The spotting you have described could be implantation bleeding.

Good luck, and keep me posted :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->