worried...

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
I had an early scan last Friday at 6+5 and all was well, saw hb and apart from a large corpus letum they were happy and sent me on my way till my dating scan.

I’ve since had a really bad cold that made me feel rubbish for about 4 days. Felt completely drained, hot n cold etc. Now that I’m feeling a lot better, I’ve noticed my pregnancy symptoms do not feel as strong, even though they are there. So now I’m worried, thinking the worst. I’ve thought about calling early pregnancy unit and telling them my concerns, but I believe they will just tell me I’ll be fine unless anything ‘happens’. I’ve been in touch with a local scanning place and it’s £60 and they can fit me in Saturday afternoon. I don’t know what to do. Maybe I’m just being paranoid, I don’t know :(

It’s so hard to know what to do sometimes! I can remember with my last pregnancy (I even post about it on here) my morning sickness suddenly not feeling as bad as it had been. But then a day or 2 later it was back full blown. I believe I was around 8 weeks at the time. Hoping yours is just a random thing!

I’m sure everything is ok! I had a really high fever for about 2 days at 9 weeks during my last pregnancy and everything was completely fine.

Symptoms come and go, and every pregnancy is different. Mine came and went a lot with my first, this time I didn’t really have any symptoms! Your little one is safe in there, try not to worry :)

I'm sure everything is fine hun, I ended up with the worst ever stomach bug at 13 weeks and was vomiting for 24 hours and didn't eat for 30 hours, in this time my symptoms just disappeared and for a few days after I recovered my morning sickness disappeared! Everything was okay though even though I was so worried about baby!

Thank you all.

I’m sure everything is probably fine, just being paranoid I guess, but I really want piece of mind at the moment. I haven’t accepted the appointment on the Saturday yet, unsure if it’s even available still. I’m just trying to see if I can afford it otherwise it may well just have to wait till next week. If all is ok I’m going to have to really calm myself down. Can’t afford to be doing this much.

I’ve also got a digital Doppler from DD and I’ve found my other babies fairly early with it, but I don’t think it was this early, more like 10 weeks or so.

I've noticed that if something is Wrong In My Body, the symptoms seem to disappear. Like, if I cry (I still cry quite a lot about losing my DD), I don't feel the crippling nausea I feel all the rest of the time.

So it could just be a trick of perception - the feeling of the cold, etc, just taking your mind off the rest :)

Yeah I’ve wondered if that’s maybe the case. I’m hoping so as I’ve still got a bit of my cold hanging around.

I’ve just booked a scan for today, as I got really emotional earlier and snappy as I know it’s been playing on my mind way too much. It’s in about 3 hours. Please let my baby still be ok. Dreading the worst xx

Good luck at your scan, I'm sure your baby is well :)

Good luck for you scan hon hope it all goes well

Yes all is well. Got to hear baby’s heartbeat and was 169bpm and was shown in my pic it’s now 12.5 mm was 7.5mm a week ago.

Least I know the fact I’m not having terrible ms is not having any effect on baby and it all appears normal. I’ve mainly got smell aversions and just feeling tired a lot. Just shows that not all pregnancies are the same xxx

72CDCCCF-C061-4E80-8714-F82C9B3760EE.jpeg 24D0BFA0-1E88-4D4E-A9E8-AECFBE355C82.jpeg

Congratulations:) don't worry about symptoms, they come and go! I'm 17 weeks and today feels like my sickness is coming back! I'm so nauseated in the morning again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->