Worried...

L

Litol_x_Me

Okay so on the 18th of july me & OH have been invited too my cousins leaving party and we are going with my dad and step mum the only thing is my side of the family don't really speak too my cousins side (well my dad speaks too his dad now and again) and this is because when my mum died 12 years ago they just seemed too not bother with us anymore, I am worried cause they don't know i am pregnant and have always looked there nose down on me and plus most of them are really catholic church people (no offence but just not for me) and at one of my cousins funerals one of my aunts and a few of my cousins done nothing but tell me i should follow christ and go too church and i should go too there meetings ect like really forcing it on me and i dont have the heart too say "SHUT UP!!" but now i am pregnant and all hormonal i am worried someone is gonna say something too me and i am going too loose it at them =[[

Also i have bugger all to wear :hissy::hissy:

I just don't know what too do, I just seem too panic about everything that envolves me going outside and seeing other people it really is getting me down cause i was such a social outgoing person!

Awww try not to worry hun. As long as you are happy bugger what they think about it! And if you do rant at them you have the wonder of hormones to blame!

Exactly what I was gonna say but she gotted there first. :hugs:

Why don't you plan to make your visit SHORT. That way if it's getting tense you are already set up to leave early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->