worried...

lilshortass

Reaction score
i was in bed the other night, and i had quite a bad tummy ache. then after a while the pain got quite intense for about 20ish seconds, and then it went all together. it really scared me, so much that i havent told anyone or called my midwife or anyone to ask what happened and why and if my babys ok.
im 16 weeks, 12 week scan showed a health baby.
does anyone know what this means?
thanks in advance

Could just be stretching, I wouldn't worry but if it happens again speak to the midwife.

LynnieH said:
Could just be stretching, I wouldn't worry but if it happens again speak to the midwife.

thanks so much for your reply. i hope thats all it is :)

Gotta agree with Lynnie, sounds like normal stretching to me

You'll get all sorts of daft little aches and pains hun

hi hun ive had these a few times does feel like a contraction and my tummy goes really tight i wouldnt worry but still mention it to midwife when you see her next teh other day midwife exmained me felt my tummy she could hardly touch me as my stomach was in agony even when she listened to babys heart i was in pain but she kept catching the baby and the position she was in it was hurting try not to worry like i said mention it to midwife i could be that you had a bit of bad wind hope you are ok

spunkyxx

I too agree, sounds like your stretching tro accomodate the growing bubba, I too had some wicked pains at times and at different times during my pregnancy! But do mention it to your MW for your own piece of mind! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->