Worried...

babyv_s2012

1st little princess
Reaction score
As the title suggests im really worried that something is wrong.
I went to sleep last night all was fine i was woken up at around 3:30am with extreme stomach cramps they were like period cramps but more painful and kind of took my breath away. They were coming and going in waves.
I went to the bathroom and sat on the toliet- i was trying not to freak out and thought it could be trapped wind or constipation? I did pass something and the cramps stopped and i went back to sleep.. I woke up again just before my alarm and they started again. I'm now sat at work and have just had another lot of cramps- any ideas what they could be?
I've not had any bleeding...just hope my baby is okay in there!

Yes. Very! Thats what im thinking. I thinking panicing about it is making things worse :(

i think that is your pain your bowel twisting , or that what it feels like anyway...bless u!
having a good clear out will make u feel better, can u get anything from your doc ?

Have you got a number for the midwife so you can have a chat to her on the phone, she can hint towards what it may be and a remedy to use that is safe if it is to do with BM (or lack of) x

It sounds like trapped wind to me too. Have you tried fybrogel for your constipation hun? X

it's sounds like trapped wind hun, they can feel like mean contractions that take your breath away i got them heaps in 1st tri. if you are worried though you can always call your midwife x

It does sound like tramped wind but to ease your mind you could call your midwife and just see what she says. When i has a scare they were very understanding and even though sauid everythign would be fine still let me go in and see them just to check the heart beat and things just for my own worries.

Thank you all for your replies- i think youre right and its trapped wind. I will pop to the chemist on my way home and pick something up.
Hubby thinks i should call mw so i might just do that too bless him he's so worried.

Thanks ladies x

I think it sounds like bowl issues, but defo call if your worried. Often a simple chat can ease your mind. Do you have a doppler? Hearing baby would make you feel better? Maybe the midwife could squeeze you in for a 5 min listen. Dont panick unless you have reason too :)

ive had this and i have become constipated again, hope you feel better soon, have you had a 20 week scan yet x

Thanks- no i dont have a doppler will call the mw once im home as stupid me doesnt have the phone number with me!

Not had my 20 week scan yet thats not til December I'm 16+5 now. So a while to go yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->