worried

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Am i just being a paranoid idiot or do you think something may be wrong.

I usually feel some movement through out the day but today nothing. I think panicking dosent help me. I have had a really busy day chasing about after an active 2 year old and trying to keep her entertained and may have been too busy to notice but i really dont think ive felt anything. Im slightly worried. Would any one else be or do you sometimes not feel anything for a day? Ive had like a little cramp... well its not so much a cramp as its not painful but it feels like somin i just dont know what it is.

Help.

I take it you don't have a doppler hun?

I would lie down and give bubs a poke - I do to mine and she moves lol Most times anyway. I was the same today but felt something in end ... by sounds of it you may have been busy to notice think I only catch on when Im sat at PC or lying down tbh x

Try either ice cream/ice lolly or a really sugary drink. Thats what they told me at the EPU it usually sparks a reaction. If this doesnt work I would give the EPU a phone and they will stick u on a tracer.

Dont worry it is common, they like to keep us on our toes xx

No I dont have one. :( I was going to invest but never did i just thought to take it as it comes as horrible as it sounds i just dont have much confidence when things concern me. :(

Thanks girls. Ive had a nice icey cold drink of Oasis and i feel movment again. I cant put my mind at ease after all. Silly me, lol sorry xx :dohh:

Hey tis ok hun!!...

i ended up going to hospital with maddie a few times cause she not moved ...

she was just lazy lol!!

Glad your all sorted and you have been put at ease

xxx

:hugs: Glad u had some movements, its such a scary thing this pregnancy lark!!
xx

Glad all is ok hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back