Worries about the October Budget

bellalaross

Reaction score
Hi, i'm 19 weeks pregnant with my 5th child, a full time mum while my husband works full time & we are particularly worried about how the emergency October budget will affect us :cry:
Our only income are my husbands wages of £24,500.00 a year, plus our child tax & benefit... Does anyone know if we going to be affected at all?
I'm really stressed & worried about this & would appreciate some advice...

Our income is the same but ours is that much for a joint income, as far as I know we havent been affected by any of the changes. Id be worrying if we was because we would be skint.

I don't think so based on the info you've given I don't think anything will change for you at the moment.

You are in the lower tax band so i very much doubt you'll be affected. x

It is the spending review on Wednesday (rather than an emergency budget) so they will be announcing where they are having to make cuts in Labours massive overspend. Not everything has been announced yet so effectively anything could still happen but they are supposed to be putting in place things over the rest of parliament term rather than all in one go. Going on the child related things that have come out so far you wouldn't be affected.

working tax credits is the worst for me, it makes me better off on benifits if they make it so i have to work 26 houres and only get 70%childcare paid for. I'm a single mum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->