Worries

lisa1014

Pregnant with our first!
Reaction score
My boobs/nipples aren't sore anymore. This was my only pregnancy symptom so it freaks me out that it is gone. I'm so worried that the baby isn't okay! :cry:

dont worry im 12 weeks pregnant an i dont have sore boobs 24/7 its cums and goes. if u get to worried go to ur doctors to make sure xx

I didn't have sickness couple of nausea spells (very slight) I had sore boobs at the start that worried me when one day Id be holding on to them the next they were fine esspecially when it disappeared for a couple of days then towards the end of the first tri nothing. The changes fromsore to fine were quite early as well I can defo say around and before 7 weeks because I had spotting too and the week before it happened and between week 7 & 8 it did coz the scanned me again.

You should speak to your MW though about disappearing symptoms sadly though sometimes they are not reasurring and others like to get you checked for peace of mind. I would not panic though i fno severe pain or bleeding is being experienced.

dont worry im 12 weeks pregnant an i dont have sore boobs 24/7 its cums and goes. if u get to worried go to ur doctors to make sure xx

Thanks for the reassuring words. I went to the doc on Friday to get my hcg levels but I won't get the results until tomorrow. The wait is killing me. I hope everything is okay. I'm hoping so, especially since I've had no cramps or bleeding...

Some days my boobs didn't hurt. It paniced me ALOT when I was bleeding too. I think it's normal for symptoms to come and go as our bodies get used to things. I'm hope your little ones O.K. :) x

:hi: I am only 3wks pregnant and i still dont have any pregnancy symptoms. The only symptom that i had was tender bbs and sore nipples but for some strange reason i dont anymore. I have absoloutly no sympyoms now what so ever. I know that it is only early stages but i just dont even feel pregnant at all.
I know that i have nothing to worry about, I have been told that symptoms vary from woman to woman and not every woman experience any symptoms at all.

I went many days without sore bbs only for them to come back with avengeance, it is all normal it is due to fluctuating hormones!

Good luck with your results today hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->