Worry, worry, worry!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Smudge, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Smudge

Smudge Pregnant + 2 fab kids

Hi folks.

Never been on a forum before, ever! But really felt the need to express how worried/impatient/fed up I am at the moment. So, apologies but here goes.

Am 6½ weeks pg. Last Thursday at work noticed pink spotting. Didn't panic - I'd had this with my little boy. But got home & had actual bleeding. Not too much but enough to get the heart racing.

My partner and I psyched ourselves up for the worst (we've had 1 miscarriage previously), decided we'd wait it out and I took the next day off work. We waited, and waited and nothing. Went to docs Monday & am booked for scan this Monday coming.

Went back to work yesterday thinking all was ok but again at end of day & this morning..more bleeding. Not much but enough to totally pop my bubble and really bring me down.

I've taken today off again to see if anything happens (they're gonna so love me!). My worst nightmare would be to go into full miscarriage mode at work.

I know there's nothing I can do & if it happens we'll cope but I just feel so frustrated & sad (and a bit p#**$d off!) at the moment. Roll on Monday.

Sorry for offloading but thanks for allowing me.

2. Dustyx

Dustyx Well-Known Member

Oh Honey, its fine to offload thats what we are here for! sounds to me you are only spotting which is normally a good sign, you are also around the time where the implantation bleeding normally occurs. Some people like my sis bled on and off throughout one of her pregnancies. if its light and no horrendous pain all should be ok. Its good you have booked a scan though just to be on the safe side and to reassure you. Just take it easy over the next few days and get plenty of TLC from OH over the weekend! good excuse to be waited on hand and foot and watch some DVDs!!! lol Dusty x

3. samandtania

samandtania Pregnant #2

I hope everything is okay on monday, Try not to worry so much huni.
    Bleeds/spotting can't always be bad, I had 3 heavy bleeds whilst being pregnant with DD and she's fine, Don't think the worst untill you know what it is, It could be general spotting!
    I hope you are okay! lost of hugs from me
    :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4. Smudge

Smudge Pregnant + 2 fab kids

That was really kind, thank you.

You could very well be right about it just being spotting. Am crossing all my fingers and toes! Am also considering not going back to work until I've had the scan. I'm sure it won't make a difference but at least if its the worst result I'll not feel like I've contributed to it.

Now, I just need some decent daytime tv and chocolate...

5. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Aww hun i dont know what to say other than i will keep my fingers crossed for you, alot of the girls have had bleeds and its turned out to be nothing to worry about so try to sit back, relax and enjoy your Chocs xxxxxxxxxxxxx