Worry....

mom2

mom of 2
Reaction score
I worrie that im goin to lose this baby..Cuz on mach 1 i had a misscarge/dnc..cuz at 11week thy found that the baby heartbeat stoped at 9week..So i had to have a dnc:(...but now i found out that im prago again,and im so scare that i mit lose this one too....i dont fell preagnant at all..my tata dont hurt at all, i dont feel sick at all.it just my tummy looks big...is that a sign that things anit looking good...am i goin to lose this one too?????:(HELP ME PLZ>>>>>

When i was first pregnant i had areally hard time believing i was pregnant because i felt fine exept for being really overly tired i didnt feel pregnant at all.. So its not a sign that stuff is going to go wrong if you dont feel pregnant.. its just every one's pregnancies are differant some people get every symptom there is an some people get none at all :hugs: congrats on being pregnant

hey mom2,

it must be the hardest thing in the world to do right now but try not to worry. I'm so sorry for your loss in march and it's still so recent for you, you have a lot to deal with right now.

I too had a missed miscarriage on my last pregnancy.
I guess the only way I could get past the worry this time was to remind myself that there was no reason it should happen again. All the doctors and midwives I spoke to said there was no reason it would happen again.

I also reminded myself that no amount of worrying could have made things different last time. I am not helping this pregnancy by worrying about it. Worrying will not change the outcome.

That said, I still do worry from time to time, it's only natural to worry but try not to let it stop you being excited and happy for this pregnancy.

As for your lack of symptoms... there are so many ladies who post the exact same worry here and most have worried needlessly. Every pregnancy is different. Some women have very few symtoms or no symptoms at all.

All my best wishes for your pregnancy, try not to stress too much. I hope the next few weeks fly past and soon you will be wondering what you worried about.

Much love,
K.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"