Worrying Doppler scan results. :(

Aliza2010

Reaction score
I had a Doppler scan booked at my 24 week growth scan. Before the scan the tech said we don't normally do dopplers at this age as the results can be inaccurate and abnormal when there is no need to really worry. She then went on and did the scan and kept saying your baby is very very active and keeps kicking the cord and I am unable to get a satisfactory trace. Anyway when I went to see the consultant after the scan I read the scan report and it said" fetus very active unable to get satisfactory trace. Traces obtained showed NO end diastolic flow end."
:( now I spoke to the consultant and she said she wasn't going up lose sleep over it and to come in for another scan in 2 weeks as baby was growing fine am has normal fluid around it.
Now I came home and googled no end diastolic flow and it looks very very bad and I'm so scared for my baby. My tech did say that she normally got unreliable results at 24 wk Doppler scans and also that my baby was kicking the cord non stop and that if she was not aware of my previous still birth at 35 weeks she wouldn't be worried at all.
What would you ladies be thinking if you were in my shoes at the moment. I'm so scared for my precious baby :(

dont google anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had polyhydrominoes and it basically said preterm labour,hemhoridge and cord wrapped around baby neck.

i went to 40+4 and was induced and i was fine. cord was around lo neck but the delievery was straight forward :)

im so sorry for your loss.no wonder your worried :hugs: id be too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"