Worrying myself...

ameeann

Reaction score
So, I know my ticker says 7+ weeks but I'm pretty sure I'm only 5+ weeks based on where I got a BFP!

But I just don't feel pregnant at all... Boobs are a little heavier, not off food yet (first thing to happen with my other two) I've felt queasy maybe twice... I had some pulling pains but nope, gone, and nothing else really :/ worrying myself silly and I know it's probably for nothing, I'm just anxious as hell this time round!

With my son who's now 6 I had no symptoms other than missed period. At 14 weeks I developed cravings but other than that easy pregnancy!

This one is exactly the same other then major bloat and swelling but no other symptoms.

It's very normal to have no symptoms, try not to worry, difficult I know we all naturally do but I'm sure all is fine. If anything we are the lucky ones 😊

I had no symptoms at all until 6 weeks and then suddenly got morning sickness. I worried too but try not to. Once your hcg starts really building up I’m sure they’ll kick in!

No symptoms here as well, I have a few 'symptoms' that I'm only relating to pregnancy because I got a BFP. If I didn't know I was pregnant I could pass them off for something else. Try not to worry, easier said that done, I know but count your lucky stars you don't have morning sickness yet!

Thanks ladies... I probably didn't feel pregnant at 5 weeks lazy time either I'm jusy over thinking things I guess haha

I'm 13 weeks 4 days and didnt have hardly any symptoms and the ones I did have are gone. And I listen to baby's heartbeat everyday and just saw baby yesterday so everything is good! I know it's nerve wracking, I had a mmc in February so was very upset and nervous but be happy that you aren't so sick you can't move or you have an appetite still. :) be positive and I'm sure everything will be fine! Keep us updated!

I didn't have any MS with my first baby. I had slightly sore boobs for like the first week after I found out I was pregnant, then it went away. She actually turned out to be my healthiest and biggest baby so symptoms obviously don't mean a thing. Just enjoy being pregnant and try not to stress too much (I know easier said than done <3 )

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have had lower side pain in thr first few weeks? I had it with the previous two also, always got ectopic ruled out I just can't remember what they felt like exactly... I'm not constipated but it's radiating from just inside my left hip, then up to the tip of my bowels... I'm thinking it's related to them, but of course... Freaking myself out haha I've had it for a few days, doesn't seem any worse, it's kind of jusy a niggle!

ameeann I think I'm having this pain too since the past 1-2 weeks. I only feel it when I'm moving in certain ways. The pain comes from the left side like the bone deep inside my left butt. Not sure why I'm having this pain too. I was wondering if it could be due to constipation? Or because I keep sleeping on my left and getting up from the bed from the left side? Curious too.

i just read from a blog, that person also facing something similar (somewhere around the tailbone beside the left butt cheek). gynae told her that it might be sacroiliac joint dysfunction and pregnancy related as in the womb and uterus is expanding, either to endure the pain or take pain killer to ease the pain, or can opt for physiotherapy session. I guess this is quite common? Might want to google for ways to avoid this pain :)

https://www.coreconcepts.com.sg/art...pain-sacroiliac-joint-pain-in-pregnant-women/

That's not the pain I'm on about but it does sound like a joint pain, could be a nerve pain or even stretching pains tbh, all the ligaments in your pelvis will be starting to loosen up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->