Worse nausea at 12 weeks???

happynewmom1

Reaction score
I haven't really had this with the other kids. Usually by now it starts to ease some until 14-16 weeks when it's gone altogether. This time, however, I feel worse now. Even started vomiting when before it was bad nausea. Any hope it could still go soon? I'm absolutely miserable :/

Yes, mine was like that this time. Before this it always peaked at around 8-9 weeks, but this pregnancy 12 weeks was the worst. It finally went away (so far so good) some time during 13 weeks. Hope it's better for you soon.

Yes, mine was like that this time. Before this it always peaked at around 8-9 weeks, but this pregnancy 12 weeks was the worst. It finally went away (so far so good) some time during 13 weeks. Hope it's better for you soon.

That gives me hope. Thank you!

I'm 12 weeks now. I keep saying my nausea has been fading over the last few weeks, but what is actually happening is that it has been off and on. The last few days though I have found that when it is on, it is really on. It hit last night and I didn't know if I would ever get to sleep, I felt so sick.

Anyway, no advice, but some solidarity, I guess. Hope you feel better soon!

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and I feel like my nausea has only SLIGHTLY eased. I want it to end, but this is my first pregnancy (that has made it this far) so I don't know what to expect at all.

Unfortunately mine was bad until like 15w. I still tho feel queezy just don't barf every day!

Thanks all. It's a bummer and really starting to bring me down.. It's so hard taking care of everyone when I wanna curl up in a ball and sleep until the sickness is gone lol I suppose I'll survive though.

I hope it eases for all of you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->