Worst baby names you've heard

Haha, I've heard that rhyme, too. :haha: Of course I don't mind you starting the thread, Skye. :hugs2: You know I'm not really a thread-starter. I'm just more of a 'commenting' kind of girl. lol

Lexi, thanks for sharing! "My daughter stood up from the potty and reached down. I thought she was scratching. But then I realized she was trying to shake herself off — just like daddy!" :lol: I can't actually picture using any of those names though... Va-Jay-Jay and Bo-Jang-Go just sound weird. & the experts apparently say to use the anatomically correct name... But I can't picture myself talking to my one year old with the word vagina. That's more blatant that 'lady bits!'

Vagina just icks me out :haha: and lady bits is pretty bad too. Va-Jay-Jay is kinda ok though, we have some time to decide haha.

If my LO's a girl, I was going to call it a Twinkie or a Minnie. Vagina is technically wrong, because it refers to the inside parts of your ladybits, the outside is the Vulva. At a baby's age, the actual "vagina" parts don't work. :thumbup:

Vulva is almost worse, actually all the names for parts of the vagina are ugly words.

Twinkie weirds me out because of the food. :dohh: The search for a normal word for 'lady parts' will never end. :wacko
In the article the experts mentioned refering to it as the vagina. Not sure why though, since, technically, you're right. :shrug:

I don't know what a Twinkie is :shrug: I didn't want to use Twinkle because that's an adjective, and I didn't want them to wonder why I was referring to girly bits when I described things using the word. Mine was always a Pinny when I was little, but after the confusion with my great nanny asking me to put my hands in her pinny (apron) to fetch something, I'm scarred for life :haha:

Actually, Daphne, 'tittle' is the first one I've heard that I don't have any weird reason why I don't like it. :thumbup:

I don't know what a Twinkie is :shrug: I didn't want to use Twinkle because that's an adjective, and I didn't want them to wonder why I was referring to girly bits when I described things using the word. Mine was always a Pinny when I was little, but after the confusion with my great nanny asking me to put my hands in her pinny (apron) to fetch something, I'm scarred for life :haha:

In the States we have a snack cake called the twinkie. It's super popular over here. & HAHA! I can imagine you'd be scarred for life after that! :rofl: My parents didn't have a word for mine... I don't remember what they would say to refer to it. :shrug:

https://listsoplenty.com/pix/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/twinkie.jpg

Llywella, Apple, Irhekyrt, and, for some reason, I don't like Jennifer and James (no offense to anyone with those names) But names starting with a F worry me too (except for Fay, Flynn and Frances).

Gypsy
Angel which would have been okay but her last name was fish...

I kid you not, someone in my family is called Autumn Fall.

I just talked to my middle sister who told me she's babysitting a little girl today called...SkotLind (Scotland) :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Llywella, Apple, Irhekyrt, and, for some reason, I don't like Jennifer and James (no offense to anyone with those names) But names starting with a F worry me too (except for Fay, Flynn and Frances).

Haha I know a woman named Jennifer James.

Oh and here's a sampling of some of the names from the hospital tour.

Lakoda & Dakoda (twins)

Dustiny, Saylor and Ballin (Ball-in)

Riker (like the prison)

Miakhyel (Michael) Mirajj (Mirage)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann