Worst dr appt ever

Feeling better and trying to ignore the text from my sil that she thinks she's pg. I wanted to text back that I really didn't care, but it's not her fault that I can't get pg and as much as I don't want anything to do with the whole situation I do need to try and be supportive. This whole ttc thing is just becoming to much and I'm thinking about canceling my fs appt and throwing in the towel

aww massive hugs... i know its hard but don't give up just think of what can be at the end.. I feel like this way too often too bad news after another after another DH got SA result back and its the same result no sperm and it was on the same day that my sister got her 1st scan and i hate it trying to feel happy for someone when u feel so sad by the whole situation. trying to say congratulations.. it breaks my heart but then i think it's not there fault and life does go on regardless to what i or we go through its a harsh way to think but its the reality. It won't all go away but it will get easier we'll so they say! Don't cancel your appointment chick you will regret it afterwards just take it a step at a time. xxx chin up!:hugs:

I just read yours so i am sending you a bubble of comfort to stay in until you feel better too!:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear you were treated like this xxx so many maternity ultrasound departments and staff are so innappropriate :growlmad: it's terribly out of order.

I'm so sorry to hear your news :hugs:.

Bless that doc hugging you, at last, compassion.

Like you mentioned earlier I HATE to hear people talking about god and pregnancy, like god will give me a baby etc, so if god TAKES AWAY my baby or won't let me have one is that because me and my baby are bad, grrrrr, so insensitive some people are.

BIG :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling better and trying to ignore the text from my sil that she thinks she's pg. I wanted to text back that I really didn't care, but it's not her fault that I can't get pg and as much as I don't want anything to do with the whole situation I do need to try and be supportive. This whole ttc thing is just becoming to much and I'm thinking about canceling my fs appt and throwing in the towel

aww massive hugs... i know its hard but don't give up just think of what can be at the end.. I feel like this way too often too bad news after another after another DH got SA result back and its the same result no sperm and it was on the same day that my sister got her 1st scan and i hate it trying to feel happy for someone when u feel so sad by the whole situation. trying to say congratulations.. it breaks my heart but then i think it's not there fault and life does go on regardless to what i or we go through its a harsh way to think but its the reality. It won't all go away but it will get easier we'll so they say! Don't cancel your appointment chick you will regret it afterwards just take it a step at a time. xxx chin up!:hugs:

I just read yours so i am sending you a bubble of comfort to stay in until you feel better too!:hugs:

Omg, i really need to not send message replies when i am half asleep as i just realized it was a post from red sox gal and i had already comforted you prior lol but thought i was sending comfort to another going through similar in your thread... uggg.. so sorry... i will go sit in my own bubble lol :dohh:

Thank you for the double hugs lil star, I need a lot of them these days. HollieQ you are so right, people are completely insensitive and clueless when it comes to fertility discussions. When my friend told me I needed to find god to get pregnant I responded back that I didn't know he was lost. If god was the only person that was involved with pregnancy there wouldn't be Octo-mom, Susan Yates, or and other child born into poor circumstances. I always love how the people that screw up and "find" god are the ones to push their beliefs on you. I can honestly say that this experience has made me realize who my true friends are. They are the ones that hug me when I cry, send death rays from their eyes when other woman complain about being pregnant in front of me knowing darn well that I would trade shoes with them in a blink of an eye. They are the ladies on bnb that I have never met yet find kind and comforting words for a complete stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->