Worth calling MW?

Quailpower

Reaction score
So 28 weeks, perfect pregnancy, no problems blah blah blah

Last night I got THE worst back ache ever which has continued through the night.
Could not sleep at all - not from pain I was just wide awake like I'd been chugging red bull! Completely bizzare as I've been tired as f!!! and usually sleep like the dead.
My bump is really achey (no BH tho)

And I feel like I could puke and s!!! myself at the same time.

Increased discharge - clear like water (similar to what I get when ovulating just a lot more of it)

Still plenty of movement from bubs

Is it worth phoning mw? More than likely nothing lol!

If you are worried (as you obviously are) it is always worth phoning the midwife. Always best to put your mind at rest. Give them a ring x

I'm not worried. I've never been pregnant before so I don't know if its normal. Besides if I phone her to ask something she always demands I come down to see her which is usually a pointless excersize.

Only you can make that decision then. I know what I would do. I would rather make the 'pointless' trip down to see the mw and to be told bump is fine.

It sounds like normal pregnancy to me but u can call to make sure... I got heaps and still do of egg white like cm ... Also random back ache or head ache which are quite painful and that's really rare for me

The puke thing... Well that's just pregnancy lol

As I said sounds like a normal off day but if your struggling or it gets worse or anything feels off then call

It sounds like normal pregnancy to me but u can call to make sure... I got heaps and still do of egg white like cm ... Also random back ache or head ache which are quite painful and that's really rare for me

The puke thing... Well that's just pregnancy lol

As I said sounds like a normal off day but if your struggling or it gets worse or anything feels off then call

I figured it was just a shite day, but thought; you never know I might have missed something glaringly obvious.

If I start getting BH or feel any worse, Id phone MW, even tho that means getting out of my PJS and walking into town, for a half an hour session of "have you had some paracetamol / tea / bath / nap" when I would much rather stay in bed and feel sorry for myself! Lol

I'm currently laying in bed with my 8yo step dd eating chocolate watching a movie feeling sorry for myself.. Works really well hahah

Hope u feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->