Wot do i do????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by louise1988, Apr 13, 2009.

1. louise1988

louise1988 Well-Known Member

i have been havin normal poos sorry tmi but jus had really bad dioreaha and i dont no y now am sittin in pain bum hurts and belly. feels like i have lost a stone it was that bad, will this affect my baby in anyway please helppppppppp!!!!!!!! scared xxx

2. smith87999

smith87999 Mom of 4

I would call your dr or midwife if you are concerned.. hopefully they will be able to put your mind at ease... I know there is lots of stretching and things moving during this time in pregnancy which can be quite painful and normal.. but I would call and tell them about what you are feeling... :hugs:

3. JennaSmith

JennaSmith just us the dog and fish

id call as i had 1 bad case of this n didnt do nethin nxt day was dehidratted n mw's @ hospital said this cud of been strt of problem!
    hope u feel better soon x x

4. sezzlebum

sezzlebum Guest

drink plenty of fluids to keep hydrated and get some imodium to settle your stomach.
    I suffer from chronic ibs and this is what my doc recomends, as much as tmi goes i cant even remember my last proper solid lol but doc said imodium was safe to use and to drink plenty of fluids, chances are its a 24 hour bug, if it goes on longer then see doc x

5. louise1988

louise1988 Well-Known Member

thank u so much so it wont effect baby????

6. sezzlebum

sezzlebum Guest

nope just keep hydrated and eat lightly until it passes, the imodium will do the rest, baby will be fine :) like i said tho if you have this longer than 24 hours then see your doctor,