Wot do i do????

louise1988

Reaction score
i have been havin normal poos sorry tmi but jus had really bad dioreaha and i dont no y now am sittin in pain bum hurts and belly. feels like i have lost a stone it was that bad, will this affect my baby in anyway please helppppppppp!!!!!!!! scared xxx

I would call your dr or midwife if you are concerned.. hopefully they will be able to put your mind at ease... I know there is lots of stretching and things moving during this time in pregnancy which can be quite painful and normal.. but I would call and tell them about what you are feeling... :hugs:

id call as i had 1 bad case of this n didnt do nethin nxt day was dehidratted n mw's @ hospital said this cud of been strt of problem!
hope u feel better soon x x

drink plenty of fluids to keep hydrated and get some imodium to settle your stomach.
I suffer from chronic ibs and this is what my doc recomends, as much as tmi goes i cant even remember my last proper solid lol but doc said imodium was safe to use and to drink plenty of fluids, chances are its a 24 hour bug, if it goes on longer then see doc x

nope just keep hydrated and eat lightly until it passes, the imodium will do the rest, baby will be fine :) like i said tho if you have this longer than 24 hours then see your doctor,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->