woudl really like a TTC buddy to discuss a personal issue

Arisa

Mummy to Summer Rose
Reaction score
So please somebody respond. I have not had much luck with responses on here. Anyway I would really love and appreciate a buddy who is also TTC, any age it does not matter if you are 19 or 39 or older.

I have a personal issue, well my husband does and we discuss it freely but I need to know how common it is and if it would prevent us getting pregnant and if artificial insemination would be needed?

the doctor informed us that TTC the way DH and I do will have just as much chance as any of getting pregnant but I would like to know if anyone else has this issue???

Its a personal male thing if you know what I mean :blush::blush:
My desire is for someone to be my buddy so I am able to ask you a few questions. :)

Being as public as I can my question is this
Can one get pregnant if semen goes into the feminine genitalia without the act of actual intercourse? (hand and mouth stimulation instead)

if not and it has to be proper intercourse can someone please send me a PM or let me know

:hug: thank you heaps in advance:hugs::wacko::wacko:

Hi Arisa
You can get pregnant by sperm entering the entrance of the vagina. u could get him to blow in a little jug, then you can buy a baby syringe from the chemist and put his cum in from the jug into the baby syringe. but before u put the sperm into the syring u must make sure the syringe is in your vagina first before pouring in the cum then once poured lie down for about 20 minutes to half an hour with legs up. it works. i hope i have been some help.

thank you emily :D
what we are doing now is letting him enter me just before he .....youknow...:wink: and he does his thing and stays there, then I lie with my legs in the air for twenty minutes so it sounds we are doing it right but i will keep the syringe thing in mind if nothing happens in three or four months

Hi Arisa
u are doing the right thing, it should happen for you soon. Have u been using a ovulation calculator so u know wen u are fertile? sperm can generally live inside a woman for 3-5 days. If u want a girl they say to have sex from the start when u are fertile as girls are slow swimmers. If u want a boy you can have sex on the day of ovulation as males are fast sperm swimmers.

Good luck Arisa!!

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you get a BFP!!!

I'm ttc as well and keeping fingers crossed!!!

Alexandra

Hi Arisa
u are doing the right thing, it should happen for you soon. Have u been using a ovulation calculator so u know wen u are fertile? sperm can generally live inside a woman for 3-5 days. If u want a girl they say to have sex from the start when u are fertile as girls are slow swimmers. If u want a boy you can have sex on the day of ovulation as males are fast sperm swimmers.

Thank you :hugs:
yeah I have a calendar and count the days and have calculated the dates i am becoming fertile and am most fertile and its good because Yesterday, today and tomorrow are the O days well tomorrow is the big O :kiss::cloud9: and we have done the semen in the vagina thing twice so one more time then its the TWW

all the best to you Alaronex too and thanks for your posts xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"