a set of ten large baby wipes blue cotton and white minki with wipes solution
wraps including wn, tots bots, little lamb, starbunz and more
wnnl and other fitteds

as i have plenty of nappies now and wont need these

x

did you stay starbunz...hahahahah
are your tots bots tineefit?

I think phtoos would help!

i have a small and a med, yes i have teenyfits but not selling yet will get some pics up, later little man poorly so gotta wait till daddy home let me know what ur interested in and ill get pics x

Id like to see photo of starbunz then..shame youre still using teenyfit..Ill wait..not suppose to be buying anyway!! hahahaha :rofl:
starbunz just wrap or pockets?

i have 3 star bunz wraps
2 blue puppy 1 small 1 med
1 med panda
https://stitchinggifts.com/images/tiny_panda.jpg
https://snuggleyou.com/images/starbunzbluepuppy.jpg

awww no..I wish the were AIO or pockets..I love them...so far have the ducky and cheatah but I dont have other nappies to use wraps with so would be a waste of money for me!

hehe did u get them of eala by any chance? x

yes mam I did..they were my first nappies ever! Instant love! And they are still my favorite to look at..well also love the cushi tushies and blueberry animal prints!! Just waiting to get the other Starbunz animals in pockets or aio

i sold her them hehe i have a ladybird cushie tushie for sale x

How much are you asking for the wipes and solution?
I would Love it:)

I was so gutted to part with those Starbunz, but very glad they have found a new bum to love :)

That cheetah was the start of my "new" stash after I'd used Ebay cheapies for ages :rofl:

I read somewhere that you can make a starbunz cover just like a starbunz pocket by just laying a prefold or insert insdie with a fleece layer on top..is this true..would this work?

I don't see why it wouldn't work. They are quite close fitting nappies, so I don't think you'd have problems with things moving about. I mean, hey, you'd use a pre-fold under any other kind of wrap, so why not a starbunz? ;)

yeah Im just saying because they are just covers you are meant ot put a proper nappy or prefold under it but on the starbunz website they stated that that you can just put an insert inside and use it just like a pocket nappy. If this could work then I might go for it..just dont want to waste money on covers if I will never be able to use them as I dont do prefolds or normal nappies that require wraps..if you know what I mean. But I have loads of inserts ect.

I had starbunz covers and cut the fleece inners (just a slit in the top) and stuffed them like a pocket!! They worked fab!

ooooooooo look what you started..okay Im going to give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->