Would anyone been interested in a walking challenge?

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
I recently started one, can see alot plus sides from it, lost 4" in last 2 weeks.

Wondering if anyone else fancied setting a target for april to complete? :thumbup:

Oh and i use app on android called 'My tracks' it gives me km ive walked, i convert it into miles :D

Me!!! How'd you track how far you've walked? Is it with a pedometer?

Me!!! How'd you track how far you've walked? Is it with a pedometer?

How ever you like :)

I use my tracks on android, it tracks me through GPS records my speed/track/distance :) x

OK, I've downloaded an app onto my BB called trektrak - I am so up for this! I walk to work most days so it'll be interesting to see how many miles I cover in a month and improve upon it :D

Target is 50 for the month?

OK, I've downloaded an app onto my BB called trektrak - I am so up for this! I walk to work most days so it'll be interesting to see how many miles I cover in a month and improve upon it :D

Target is 50 for the month?

which BB you got?

Do you know how many miles it is to your work?

whatever you want! :thumbup:

i'll start my new 50 from 25 seems ive just passed that, add extra 25 when i hit my 50 :D

I have the Torch. Amazing phone. Easily the best I've ever had. Just walked 2 miles and got lost! Too many trees around :blush:

It's about 3-4 miles to my work from the OH's work. He starts work at 7:30am, so I go in the car with him and then walk from his work to mine.

Well, I'll set it to 50 as that's quite high and see what happens! xx

I have the Torch. Amazing phone. Easily the best I've ever had. Just walked 2 miles and got lost! Too many trees around :blush:

It's about 3-4 miles to my work from the OH's work. He starts work at 7:30am, so I go in the car with him and then walk from his work to mine.

What you had before, had htc?
I really wanted bb torch as my upgrade but dont know much about the apps stuff is it OS? Ian got other phone i wanted htc hd 7, for windows phone it isnt as great as i was expecting, not got much stuff on as android.

Oh you'll get your miles up no bother then, id happily walk alot more than i do i kind see it unfair to drag my daughter around lol x

I really wanted bb torch as my upgrade but dont know much about the apps stuff is it OS? Ian got other phone i wanted htc hd 7, for windows phone it isnt as great as i was expecting, not got much stuff on as android.

Oh you'll get your miles up no bother then, id happily walk alot more than i do i kind see it unfair to drag my daughter around lol x

Had Samsungs, Nokias, etc. Never had a HTC but was tempted. The main reason I got the Torch is because of the keypad. I can't stand touch typing, I like buttons lol.

The apps are fab, just download them from BlackBerry Apps World, hundreds on there.

Awww bless her. You've done fab though x

Had Samsungs, Nokias, etc. Never had a HTC but was tempted. The main reason I got the Torch is because of the keypad. I can't stand touch typing, I like buttons lol.

The apps are fab, just download them from BlackBerry Apps World, hundreds on there.

Awww bless her. You've done fab though x

I only got htc wildfire as was on offer at the time, as my contract phone broke it was palm pre i got that because of the keypad i had samsung tocco touch when first came out and hated it lol!
but thanks for that im tempted to just go for that one now when its time to upgrade mine.

Thanks x

I know people who've had problems with virus/hacks on iPhone and HTC. Never get those problems with the BlackBerry and it just works so smoothly. Never freezes or crashes. And it has buttons, thank the lord! LOL x

cool count me in:thumbup: ill try for 50miles as well.
off to download the mytrack app

Ooo I'm up for this, I have just said to my mam I am going to start walking everywhere so might aswell set myself a little target to keep me motivated and stop me jumping in the car. Just going to work out if my phone has any app for it, if not I'll be off into town to buy a pedometer :thumbup:

OK, I've found an app for my nokia called sports tracker that looks like it should do the job (For free! ;) ) so I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->