Would anyone been interested in a walking challenge?

can i join? What is it exactly? I can get an app on my iPhone if someone tells me what they're called :flow:

can i join? What is it exactly? I can get an app on my iPhone if someone tells me what they're called :flow:

sure!:thumbup:
just set yourself a target whether it be distance/steps etc and try and meet it :)

have you section on iphone apps that says health/fitness? thats where i found loads on android

Does 1 mile on the cross trainer count? Lol

am i setting a daily challenge/monthly challenge? what're you girlies doing :flower: x

am i setting a daily challenge/monthly challenge? what're you girlies doing :flower: x

Im doing monthly, but its up to you

Im adding 50 onto 25 ive done, but wont change my ticker till hit my 50 first as i started this 3 weeks ago :) x

I covered 3.4m in pouring rain yesterday, believe it or not, went out started 5 mins later, got in stopped 5 min later! lol

How everyone else doing? :D

This is great, something I would love to try! I don't know if I will yet though - I tend to jog when I go out, instead of walk. Maybe when the weather is nicer, I will add walking in as well!

Did 2.5 miles this evening, and 2 the other eve, totally 10.6 miles so far :thumbup:

2.7 miles done today walking around Swinley Forest :)

ive not done any since came back from blackpool been stuck in the car trying to find a new car grrr

5 miles today :)

+ 1 mile to shops and back = 6 :)

I have just said to my mam I am going to start walking everywhere so might aswell set myself a little target to keep me motivated and stop me jumping in the car.

I want to join this!! I want to be on the same target as everyone else but I can't do 50 in what's left of April, that's more than 2 miles per day lol.

Need to get a pedometer or something too. Join you all in May 'seriously'? I'll just practice til then hehe. Maybe measure the distance to my work and stuff so I know for May?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->