Would anyone like a tarot card reading? [closed for now]

Hi Ladies, I will get a reading done for you all. :) I've closed the thread for now so I can catch up (you can still post, or add something to your request just no new requests just now please). I will aim to do 2-3 readings a day to give you an idea of time. I will do it on a first come, first serve basis unless something really jumps out at me about a person.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:Jump, JUMP hehehe...sorry I could not resist :winkwink:

:yipee::yipee::yipee:Jump, JUMP hehehe...sorry I could not resist :winkwink:

Hehe :)

In answer to your question, I don't need any information at all.

Sometimes a picture helps if I'm not with the person, but it's better to practice without.

ok I will make it easier for you...do you need just me or me and hubby?

Attachments

• 320844_10150301846424193_621629192_8058966_1682959_n.jpg
    320844_10150301846424193_621629192_8058966_1682959_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
no I did not take a cut, I was being silly lol

I just sent her stuff for when she gets there

Here you go hun, please let me know if you feel it was accurate or any thought you have. :)

I would love a general reading too :) x

I used a seven card horseshoe spread for you.

Card 1: The Past

Temperance

When Temperance appears in a reading, it generally stands for patience. In a past reference, that you have had to show restrain and patience, with a feeling of sitting on your hands! You're eager to go, but have had to show moderation or defer to someone else's plans. Temperance encourages you to moderate your impulses and behaviors. You may find yourself desiring things that go against your value system. You may need to slow down and examine where you stand in your current situation. It is important to be willing to compromise.

Card 2: The Present

6 of Pentacles

This card shows a rich man giving money to the poor while holding a set of scales. It stands for prosperity and shows that past financial problems are being resolved. Your income is steady and you feel that you have security. You are balanced. You may be even using your prosperity to help others. The 6 represents give and take too, so it might mean shared responsibility. Good things are coming to you and you are sending out positive things into the world. You are experiencing abundance and prosperity. If you are struggling financially, you will receive assistance. Previous investments can have big returns. In a tarot reading, the Six can suggest that you can receive a financial gift, loan or an opportunity to participate in something profitable. You may receive a job offer or promotion.

Card 3: Future, Hidden influences

Queen of Swords Reversed

This card is read in relation to the first two.

Be careful that your past has not left your feeling resentful and slighted. It is important to reconnect with your feelings. Someone may try to manipulate you through force or intimidation, do not let this person undermine you to twist things around you. Information that you receive needs to be confirmed and validated.

This points to a situation where you are going to get bogged down emotionally or may let your heart rule your head. It is important to remain balanced, fair, and non-judgmental but look after yourself. You may feel sadness and a need to withdraw, but it will pass and you will be ok.

Card 4: What is happening right now to you, your present position.

Queen of Wands

There is a sense of energy and motivation around a job or employment opportunity. In this case, you can expect a successful outcome. You will stand apart from others. Expect to be congratulated for a job well done. You may also have a sudden surge or creative ideas and initiative. This is the time to get into action and you are feeling motivated. You are shining right now and people want to be around you. You have the qualities you need to succeed, if there is something you want go out and get it. You are also feeling try in balance with your partner right now and even a bit on the passionate side :winkwink:

Card 5: Circumstances and environment around you

7 of Cups Reversed

So much is going on, you feel like your head is spinning. You may feel like things are passing you by or that you want to step back and take a breather. This card says you need to step forward. Allow yourself time to think things through and listen to your inner self when trying to make decisions, but don't shy away from making them. Your determination will pay off. You are now able to see matters as they really are. If you are clear about your goals, they can be met with success. Confusion has been replaced with clarity and you have know which direction you should pursue.

Remember though to act rationally and make sure your choices are logical ones. Focus on what is essential and act decisively. If your efforts have failed in the past, now is the time to take what you have learned and try again.

Card 6: What is blocking you

Knight of Pentacles

Hmm I get the feeling that maybe your OH is more practical than you might be? This card represents someone serious, hardworking and committed and it hands for fidelity, responsibility and determination. You can expect things your plans to develop over extended periods of time. You must remember patience but also perseverance. The Knight of Pentacles reminds you not to deviate from your goals. They will materialise, good things come to those who wait.

With this card I get the sense that you are feeling very proactive and ready to leap into something. Your emotions feel carefree, happy, loving but that your OH might be more methodical, thinking things through. Making sure everything is organised properly.

This card basically say that yes, things might happen slowly but you will get there in the end and remember, it's not a race.

Also, this is a positive card for money, so expect to have more of it soon and it may suddenly come in from unexpected places.

Card 7: How things will develop, the outcome

Strength

Faith in yourself will pay off. Believe that you can do something and it will happen. Your position is strong because you have become strong through trials and tribulations in your past. Let people around you know who you are, especially if someone has been trying to overshadow or bully you. This card says that you might even be able to reconcile your differences. You can now stand up to those that are pushing you around.

There is a new opportunity on the horizon that will require some risk taking. That's ok though, you have courage, strength and are feeling on top of the world. Practice self-discipline, remember patience and try not to act too much on impulse and you have a lot of bright things coming your way.

Summary:

Things are very much looking up for you in regards to work and money. I get the sense of a job offer soon, but there is definitely more money coming your way! I think your reading is very positive and it gave me a warm happy feeling doing it. The cards have really emphasised that you need to be patient and let things run their own course but also don't be afraid of when new opportunities do come your way. Grab them with both hands! Your relationship with your OH looks very loving, solid and passionate and that you have a very loving family. I get the sense that someone either now, or in the future is trying to bully you a bit. It's jealousy. You will be able to stand up to them soon so don't let them divert you off your path.

Got to be asked....

Does anyone in this thread have a len or lenny connection?

If you still have that space I would love a general reading?

xxx

I also have that name though you posted before I had commented so not sure if it would have been for me xxx

Got to be asked....

Does anyone in this thread have a len or lenny connection?

hey hun not so much me but my OH dad was called leonard?

Possibly....

An older, larger man...Quite happy, singing.... Does that ring any bells for you?

he was older but not so much larger i think my oh said he used to enjoy a party? maybe its not me its hard because he finds it difficult to talk about him-bless him

I'll just post it then.

I have an older (50s/60s), larger man, balding...he has a black top on. Like a polo shirt. He's a pretty happy guy, a bit of a joker! He's singing and it's annoying me, which he seems to think is funny. He likes to have my attention. He says that I'm in trouble though. Not to keep 'her' waiting to long and he's going to hang around until I speak to 'her' to make sure I do.

Thought I'd put it out there!

That is wonderful that he is trying to find the person. Hope he doesn't sing for too much longer!

Def not me - my lenny was a lizard lol!

I'll just post it then.

I have an older (50s/60s), larger man, balding...he has a black top on. Like a polo shirt. He's a pretty happy guy, a bit of a joker! He's singing and it's annoying me, which he seems to think is funny. He likes to have my attention. He says that I'm in trouble though. Not to keep 'her' waiting to long and he's going to hang around until I speak to 'her' to make sure I do.

Thought I'd put it out there!

lol he sounds quite a character but i never met my OH dad so maybe he is meant for someone else xxx

eta- he did die in his 50s but im afraid i dont have too much info on him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"