Would anyone like a tarot card reading? [closed for now]

Here you go, please let me know your thoughts and if anything resonates with you.

Could I have one too?

I did a Raven Bridge spread, with 7 cards. I've never used this spread before, so I hope it's ok. Can I just say...very oddly I did a seven card spread and 3 of the cards represented the number 7. 7 is a magically charged, sacred number with positivity surrounding it.

Card 1: Your call. What you want, what you are expecting.

7 of Pentacles reversed

You are feeling disheartened too soon in your endeavours. You are feeling apprehensive and maybe even have feelings of hopelessness. It’s important to remember that things may not be as bad as they appear and not to let things run away with you.

Health issues may come up due to high levels of stress and also an unbalance in your body. It’s important to remember to stay centered and calm.

No matter what you do - there is a certain point that you have to wait for the results and allow things to happen in their own time. Worrying and overthinking things will not change the course of events.

Card 2: An answer, the seed

The seven of wands

Stand and fight for what you believe in. This is the time to be assertive and defend your position. You feel almost left behind, as though there are other people around you that you are in competition with. A race to the finish. Do not give up. Success will come through your determination and commitment.

You may feel that you have a lot to deal with right now, but don't give up. You have the inner resolve to handle everything.

This card stands for victory and success despite a feeling of losing a battle.

Card 3: How you will achieve something

Ten of cups

Ahh this is a lovely card. :) It shows a couple standing under a rainbow, the man with his arm around his lady and two children playing near them. The couple have one arm up each, welcoming the future.

This card literally means 'and they lived happily ever after'.

It signifies the extending of family, a pregnancy and the birth of a child. There is a fulfilment of a wish, a loving strong family. :)

Card 4: The result

Tower reversed.

An end to a troubling time, an end to feelings of desperation. Things have been built up and they will come down. A sudden change to your situation.

Card 5: What your call will open up for you, the bridge for the call

The magician

This is an indication of your wishes being granted. The Magician represents your desires coming true. In the future, what you want will arrive when you follow the necessary course of action. You will no longer have to dream about being it; you will have become exactly who and what you wanted to be. Focus and use the skills you have already mastered. Everything you need is within you, and you do not need to look outside of yourself.

Card 6: The bridge for the seed

5 of wands

Life is not as simple as it was. You need to learn to adapt, change and grow. This is the time to prove yourself. There might be rivalry and contention with those around you, a feeling of being in competition. This card can indicate internal struggles or conflicts. Now you must go within and face your emotional issues.

Card 7: Were you will land, the outcome

The Chariot

Good things come to those who wait. You have all the tools necessary to triumph over any obstacles that stand in your way. This is a time to remain focused and stay devoted to managing your conflicting thoughts and feelings. You know what you have to do in order to help your goals become real, now is the time to get down to business.

You may be feeling frustrated at the speed of events you’re focusing on. Patience is required. Know that if you wait, things will happen in your favour.

This is a hopeful and encouraging card, reminding us that we can climb to the heights if we want to.

It;s 2am here so I'm going to have to stop there for tonight, sorry ladies :hugs: I have drawn another set of cards for someone, so will type that up tomorrow.

Again, I will aim to do three more tomorrow and that will leave me with 4 readings left for people. So I should get absolutely everyone done in the next 2 days, 3 at most.

Also, if you want me to draw a single card I can do that for you if you need something done quicker. The general readings are just quite long and drawn out. The last two readings took me three hours and I don't want to just rush them. I'd like everyone to have a personal, in depth reading.

Thanks for being patient. :)

Here you go, please let me know your thoughts and if anything resonates with you.

Could I have one too?

I did a Raven Bridge spread, with 7 cards. I've never used this spread before, so I hope it's ok. Can I just say...very oddly I did a seven card spread and 3 of the cards represented the number 7. 7 is a magically charged, sacred number with positivity surrounding it.

7 of Pentacles reversed

You are feeling disheartened too soon in your endeavours. You are feeling apprehensive and maybe even have feelings of hopelessness. It’s important to remember that things may not be as bad as they appear and not to let things run away with you.

Health issues may come up due to high levels of stress and also an unbalance in your body. It’s important to remember to stay centered and calm.

No matter what you do - there is a certain point that you have to wait for the results and allow things to happen in their own time. Worrying and overthinking things will not change the course of events.

The seven of wands

Stand and fight for what you believe in. This is the time to be assertive and defend your position. You feel almost left behind, as though there are other people around you that you are in competition with. A race to the finish. Do not give up. Success will come through your determination and commitment.

You may feel that you have a lot to deal with right now, but don't give up. You have the inner resolve to handle everything.

Ten of cups

Ahh this is a lovely card. :) It shows a couple standing under a rainbow, the man with his arm around his lady and two children playing near them. The couple have one arm up each, welcoming the future.

It signifies the extending of family, a pregnancy and the birth of a child. There is a fulfilment of a wish, a loving strong family. :)

Tower reversed.

An end to a troubling time, an end to feelings of desperation. Things have been built up and they will come down. A sudden change to your situation.

The magician

This is an indication of your wishes being granted. The Magician represents your desires coming true. In the future, what you want will arrive when you follow the necessary course of action. You will no longer have to dream about being it; you will have become exactly who and what you wanted to be. Focus and use the skills you have already mastered. Everything you need is within you, and you do not need to look outside of yourself.

5 of wands

Life is not as simple as it was. You need to learn to adapt, change and grow. This is the time to prove yourself. There might be rivalry and contention with those around you, a feeling of being in competition. This card can indicate internal struggles or conflicts. Now you must go within and face your emotional issues.

The Chariot

Good things come to those who wait. You have all the tools necessary to triumph over any obstacles that stand in your way. This is a time to remain focused and stay devoted to managing your conflicting thoughts and feelings. You know what you have to do in order to help your goals become real, now is the time to get down to business.

You may be feeling frustrated at the speed of events you’re focusing on. Patience is required. Know that if you wait, things will happen in your favour.

This is a hopeful and encouraging card, reminding us that we can climb to the heights if we want to.
This reading suits this kind, loving person and I had great joy reading this and feel that all this will happen for her:) :flower::flower:

Awwwww thanks Garnet you are so sweet!!! :hugs:

Avalanche, just cause I have to know everything lol, so does that mean one child or two?

Ok now I can address one by one :thumbup:

Hehehe me and lucky number 7!!!! although our last IVF I had 7 embryos too but only one passed the PGD and that one didn't even stick...so not so lucky that time..

I have been told before that my lucky numbers are 7 and 3 actually :winkwink:

7 of Pentacles reversed

Is this the "let go and let God" thing again? hehehe Yes I believe I get inpatient. :dohh: but as long as things do come I will be happy. I just hate putting stuff on hold waiting for other things and then nothing happens. Maybe I should just not put anything on hold?

The seven of wands

Yes I love this, I WILL SUCCEED!!! :happydance:

Ten of cups

https://learntarot.com/bigjpgs/cups10.jpg

Does that mean we will have a boy and a girl like the image? :winkwink:

Yes I worry too much about all of it too and that truly is all I want, my "Happily Ever After"

Tower reversed.

:dance::yipee::wohoo:\\:D/:D

When? When? :haha: This baby making journey has been intense indeed and draining to say the least

The magician

The Magician..one of my all time FAVORITE cards
https://www.advisorandreader.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/magus.jpg

I am trying to focus on the right course although at times I guess I get distracted? could that make sense?

5 of wands

Ok I will!:thumbup:

The Chariot

:flower::flower::flower: yes, once again I hear loud and clear that I need to start meditating again :blush:

Thank you SO MUCH for the reading. I'd say you got me right!

I have some cards at home although I can't say I know how to read them...I have a book to go with them but no idea what any of it means lol. Guess I am always looking for "direct" answers :haha:

I must admit, deep inside I KNOW a baby is coming, but Miss Impatient here needs it to be like NOW. I believe my "competition" as you say is with Time. Perhaps I just need to get busy with other things but yes, I have been putting things on hold or postponing them just thinking "well I should be pregnant then and won't be able to ..." Yeah TONS of times have I done that...and I think that is what is getting to me the most

BREATHE Elizabeth, let go!!!! hehehe

Again, Thanks Avalanche! :flower:

i was wondering if i could be cheeky and add to your waiting list when you re-open?!
I've never had anything like this and all the from everyones readings you seem to have an amazing gift! I'm not really fussed if you wanted to do a one card or general reading! as have no question (probably only one would be when would I conceive) I'm just so intrigued by your talent! much love xxx

Hi avalanche thank you so much for pulling one card for me last night ,I really appreciated it ,not sure if I asked but if u aren't too busy can I have a general reading ?much love ,d :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok that would be good :) hopefully 2 new ones lol don't forget I have one... No longer a "child" but .... Hehehe

Is this the "let go and let God" thing again? hehehe Yes I believe I get inpatient. :dohh: but as long as things do come I will be happy. I just hate putting stuff on hold waiting for other things and then nothing happens. Maybe I should just not put anything on hold?

No, you shouldn't put anything on hold. Live each day as it comes.

I couldn't, and shouldn't tell you when, what gender, etc. I wouldn't like to be wrong and could give you false hope. What I will tell you is I see two separate children, not a single child. Not in the near future(i.e. not in the next couple of months), but sometime this year. I'm sorry that is vague, I just don't feel comfortable with conception type readings that other people do and I am just practicing.

Thank you SO MUCH for the reading. I'd say you got me right!

I have some cards at home although I can't say I know how to read them...I have a book to go with them but no idea what any of it means lol. Guess I am always looking for "direct" answers :haha:

I must admit, deep inside I KNOW a baby is coming, but Miss Impatient here needs it to be like NOW. I believe my "competition" as you say is with Time. Perhaps I just need to get busy with other things but yes, I have been putting things on hold or postponing them just thinking "well I should be pregnant then and won't be able to ..." Yeah TONS of times have I done that...and I think that is what is getting to me the most

BREATHE Elizabeth, let go!!!! hehehe

Again, Thanks Avalanche! :flower:

The cards will never give you a truly direct answer as you still have free will as a person. They might be able to say 'yes that's a bad idea' but then someone could still go and do it anyway. They should be read to provide guidance or show things you may not have considered. They might give you more insight into a situation.

The easiest thing to do if you have cards at home (what deck do you have?) is to spend time looking at the cards. Take in the images on the cards and think about what the simplest message is. Books are ok, they should point you in the right direction but there will be a lot more meaning in the card than the book will tell you. Also look to the cards around it in a spread as all the cards you draw influence each other.

But please start those things you've been putting on hold. You are putting your life on pause right now and giving yourself a feeling that you can't move forward, which is affecting everything around you.

Thanks again... I have the Toth deck, a gift from a friend.

So 2 more kids? Or 2 total? (I have one that will be 21 tomorrow)

Here you go, let me know what you think. :)

me please :)

First I will say that in pulling your card, your personal card I felt a block and it took me awhile. Like you had your guard up. The other cards were easier to pull, in fact the last four fell into my lap.

I did a celtic cross, a 10 card spread for you.

Card 1: Represents you

The Queen of swords

The queens generally represents water, you were born under a water sign.

You have very sharp perception, are analytical and have the ability to get to the heart of a situation, seeing exactly what is, rather than what others would wish you to see. You don't suffer fools gladly.

You are a private person, cautious to let people get too close to you at first until you get to know them better and understand them more. Once you are a friend though, you are incredibly loyal, supportive and honest. You would do pretty much anything to help someone you care about.

This card can show that you are witty, with a dry sense of humour and the ability to make people laugh. You have an insight beyond what 'normal' people have and you can help people see things more clearly. You're ideally suited to being something like a teacher or counsellor or anything involving helping others. You enjoy challenging yourself.

Card2: Obstacles

The Queen of Wands

This card represents an emotionally mature woman with the ability to balance heart and mind. You have extremely powerful feelings towards home and family and what you believe in.

This card says that you are considered to be reliable and trustworthy. A faithful partner and parent. Social and has many female friends. Your home is important to you. You take time over your home, making it nice and pleasant for you.

You have the ability to enter meditative states and often feel a need to connect to something higher than yourself. You are attracted to spiritual things, even though you are a pragmatic person.

As for obstacles....

Disloyalty or being overly ambitious. Anger and Discord. I am getting the impression that there is a domineering woman around you, someone who may be alienating themselves from others. This might be a powerful person who deamds control over things that are very much part of your life in return for help, advice, financial assistance. She wants to control things for her own advantage.

This card also warns to be careful of making any deals at the moment with women. Be aware of deception, geed and jealousy around you.

Card 3: Current influences, what is known

Queen of Pentacles reversed

You are trying to take care of everyone else's needs without allowing yourself the time and space that you need too in order to function well. Remember that loving yourself is an important part of loving the other people which are important to you. No matter how busy you are, you can find the time to focus on yourself even if only for a few minutes a day. Take some time for yourself.

There is a concern that things much be in place. A want to make the home function correctly and look nice and that outward appearances are important. You may be feeling overly protective right now and feel the ned to keep everything in check and make sure everything runs smoothly. An element of control. This stems from your own feelings of doubt and apprehension.

This card is saying not to be bogged down with how things look on the outside, or the minor details. Stay in touch with the beautiful, simple things in life which are all around us. The world will still keep on turning.

Card 4: The foundation, the past

King of Pentacles

Your security is incredibly important to you and this card represents stability in every respect. There is a man around you who loves you for exactly who you are and you have a comfortable relationship but one that is solid. They are dependable and down to earth.

You have had an increase financially or are feeling more stable in money matters. There is a link around working, or matters to do with work.

Basically you have a secure, solid foundation around you.

Card 5: Recent past, issues now fading

Ace of swords

This card signifies a need for strength. There is change and possibly even adversity in your life. It will take discipline and determination to overcome these things. A great deal of consideration is in need. It is time to plan your next move.

Be brave and do not be afraid to take a leap into the unknown. This card, although calling for strength tells you that everything will work out favourably.

There is change around a work situation, a new path. A new intellectual venture that gets you excited and gives you energy.

If you have had issues in a relationship then they will be nipped in the bud. Anything related to health needs to be seen too but everything will work out fine.

Basically, you are starting on a new, unknown path that will require disciple but it is a path worth taking, everything will work out well.

Card 6: What is before you

Page of pentacles

Have you been feeling bored? Itching to do something? Well now your idea are taking shape, growing roots and flourishing. Remember not to be impulsive, the work ahead might be tedious and hard and this card tells you to keep your focus. There will be tasks that are not necessarily glamorous or fun. Don't try to sidestep effort, or you will fall on your face.

Your enthusiasm and dedication to your goals will bring you success. You may be offered a new job or you may receive an invitation to participate in an exciting business venture. It’s important to do your research on new projects. Be willing to further your skills and knowledge. You may feel as though things are moving too slowly. Do not give up. Progress will be steady but things will happen.

There is a chance that you will receive news regarding your endeavours or projects. You may receive support or an important investment. You must pay close attention to details at this time.

Remember to strike a balance between work and home, don't neglect your partner in this time because they are your support system and backbone.

Card 7: Your current state of mind

9 of cups

Happiness, well-being, financial comfort, pleasure, and personal fulfilment. What you have been hoping and dreaming for is very likely soon to become yours. Wishes are coming true, you feel happy and comfortable. This points to important projects in your life. It's time to think about what you really want in life. May a wish and it will materialise for you.

Card 8: People around you, friends and family

7 of wands reversed

I feel discontent here. You are participating in a losing battle. You may need to ask yourself if the fight is really worth it. In some cases, the best approach would be to walk away from a situation in which you can not win.

You may want to run away from your problems or avoid a confrontation. You will be successful if you do not let conflict or rivalry overwhelm you. You may also be fearing a confrontation that will not happen. There is a feeling of confusion from you.

This card is telling you to focus on your life and what you are doing. There is a chance that if you get bogged down with other people you will miss your own opportunities. Do not be discouraged. Find your inner strength and walk away from any discord.

Card 9: What you fear, your hopes and fears.

Two of cups reversed.

This one has confused me a bit. I usually read it as a goal card, but it became quite clear it stood for what you fear.

This card refers to dissolving of partnerships, changes being made. A feeling of dissatisfaction. You fear arguments and miscommunication and worry that you might be more invested in a relationship than someone else is. This card reminds you not to focus all of your energy on this. The cups reversed represent emotions flowing out, freely. Control your emotions, stem the flow. Control your urge to comfort and heal everyone you come in contact with.

If you are too possessive or too demanding in a relationship - your own pride will destroy it. The protection of your ego is not worth the price you will have to pay. Accept that everything can not be perfect all the time and that an 'all-or-nothing-at-all' attitude will deprive you of what you need.

Card 10: What will be

Ace of pentacles

A new beginning, a turn for the better. Things are going well and you feel upbeat and optimistic. This card is urging you towards new development and growth and shows a new life cycle.

This is a card that symbolises fertility, new projects, a deepening of a relationship with a partner. You are feeling more grounded and stable and feel a need to connect with nature or a higher power. New opportunities are all around you.

Made sence some of that, most of it actually I pmed you feedback. thank you so much! Feeling more positive now.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed their readings so far and found them to be accurate.

Hoping to do three more tonight ladies. :)

Avalanche you seem to be getting it spot on! Beautiful thing you are doing xxx

Ok that would be good :) hopefully 2 new ones lol don't forget I have one... No longer a "child" but .... Hehehe

I see two children. As your child has grown up now, I don't believe it points to him. I feel two new energies of opposite genders.

I see two children. As your child has grown up now, I don't believe it points to him. I feel two new energies of opposite genders.

Strange but I sense two children for her too. Boy and girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->