Would anyone like to take a guess. UPDATE!!!

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
Not the greatest picture. :( the sonographer forgot to print pictures while she was doing the scan so after the was finished this is the last image on the screen after I've cleaned myself up and got off the bed :( I did ask her to show me between the legs during the scan so I have my suspicions.
What are your guesses ladies?? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 49
Thanks ladies. I am praying for a boys but from the view on the scan it looked girlie to me. Oh I meant to say on previous post I was measuring 14 weeks. I know it's still early so things could change yet. Xx

I know the pic isn't the greatest :( I'm so disappointed with it.

Any more guesses, gender scan booked for Saturday. :)

Thanks ladies. I pray you are right :) x

Looks like it's another girl for us. The sonographer only got one clear view so have invited us back next week for another scan just to be doubly sure. I'm pretty sure it's 100% though. The pic is the same as my daughter pic. I'll upload later. X

This is my daughters scan from 2014. No denying they are girlie bits :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 16
This is the scan from today. Again there's no denying these are girlie bits unless I'm looking at the wrong thing??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 20
It does look like a girl :) congrats. Girls are amazing i have 3 and fourth baby still unknown

It does look like a girl :) congrats. Girls are amazing i have 3 and fourth baby still unknown

Thank you. I was really praying for a boy this time as this will be our last baby so one of each would of been lovely. Xx

Congrats!!! One of each is great, but there is a special thing about sisters!! My sister is my BFF and we only had each other :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->