Would I be called RE blood tests?

heychrissie

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether if my first blood tests came back as deficient in something I would be contacted? I know with my Drs I've often had to chase up blood test results, will this be the same with the midwife team? I'm in the UK and have been feeling absolutely rubbish, short of breath and heart rate jumping up when I go up the stairs.
Thanks in advance x

I'm not sure about the results but I get that way especially in early pregnancy due to the increased blood volume. My first symptom was breathlessness just walking up three steps! Embarrassing.

It's so embarrassing! I'm getting breathless getting dressed, I look so stupid!
it might just be normal pregnancy stuff, I just don't look very well either (pale and my DH said I looked like a had been punched because of purple bags under my eyes)...hopefully it'll sort itself out soon either way!

I'm in the US, but my lab called me to tell me results, even though the results were that I don't have any of the STDs they tested for. :wacko: Oh, and I'm rH negative, which I didn't know. And after the lab called, a nurse at the doctor's office called!! Maybe they're trying to ease your mind? Like, you might worry if you DON'T hear, so they call no matter what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->