Would like some NTNP buddies

I am new here too. Hi everyone. BF and I decided to start NTNP after what I thought would be a scare turned out to be not so scary at all. (strange Post-O symptoms recently.) Still have 5 days to wait for AF to arrive or not. Pretty sure I am not PG but BF seems excited at the idea and asks me my "symptoms" every day. Can't wait to start this adventure. :boat: Can't wait to hear everyone's stories!

Hi, I joined last year but decided to take a break, an am now back. I stopped taking the pill last September, hoping this year is our year! xx

Got my AF with avengence yesterday so started new cycle now, was 5 days early which is actually good as have nxt week off and will probably be OV towards end of week so have plenty of time to MB!!!

Hi i'm new here and since i have went off the pill almost 6 months ago i have only had 3 periods. My fiance and i have decided that we are not going to use preotection and just let nature takes its course. However i would like a little one as soon as possible. it seems like everyone around me is pregnant or has little ones. Any advice on how to improve my chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->