Would like some NTNP buddies

wannabmama

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first month NTNP.

hows it going for everyone so far?

Im very new to bnb so wud like sum buddies add me if u'd like

x x x x

Hiya, I've been NTNP since July, when I came off the pill. Still hoping!
Good luck :) x

oo this is my first month ntnp to :) ive been on bnb for awhile thou over in wtt but ive just moved over here iam soo excited :) fingers crossed for us you :happydance:

Hello & welcome to ntnp, I hope that your stay here is short and sweet. I've been ntnp since oct & am hoping for a 2011 baby so I need to get my bum in gear really!

I just started trying last month...but missed ovulation entirely so I guess this would be my first two :D

heya,
im new to bnb too.
i took out my implant some time in august.
ive been ntnp since then
but i havent been making as much of an effort as i could be due to my oh =(
x

I have been NTNP since November. It's exciting! I can't wait to be pregnant later this year *hopefully* I was just diagnosed with PCOS so we'll see how long it takes.

Hi an welcome

we came of bc in november so been ntnp since then I hope all of you ladies get your bfp soon xx

I stopped taking Cerazette in July and have been NTNP since. My cycles haven't been too bad since stopping (between 26 and 30 days). Not sure when I ovulate and I'm half scared to get any OPK's incase I become obsessed!

Hopefully this'll be the year for us all!

Hi everyone

oh its so exciting hope everyone gets the BFP's soon

we will have to keep each other updated

x x xx

Hi there! I really want some NTNP buddies as well. I had a miscarriage last May and was on birth control for a couple of months after that, but I decided that the hormonal route wasn't for me. I have been off the pill since October and my cycles have been all over the place. For a while I was unsure if I was even ovulating.

We had a pregnancy scare in November/December when my cycle was almost two weeks longer than normal and I had a very convincing evap. Since then we've been talking and we decided that we wouldn't prevent all the time.

We don't "do it" really all that often, maybe once a week. He says he'll probably pull out most of the time, but not all the time. I have been charting to see if I am ovulating, and FF just confirmed that I ovulated on Valentine's day, and we DTD that evening without any prevention!

Hello guys,
It our first month ntnp as well.
Not sure where I am in my cycle though as just recovering from a m/c at the end of Jan.
We decided not to bother trying to prevent again (last pregnancy was unplanned) and see what happens.

Im new to Baby and bump after stalking various internet posts for months. Me n OH have been trying since I had a mmc in november. Got obsessed over temping and all the rest of it so just going to chill now. What will be will be. Having said that I am a POAS addict.

we have been ntnp since stopping bc in november we both are belivers in what will be will be so are just trying relax and not get stressed about it. Though would like to get a BFP in 2011 :)

i hope your journey isnt too long :flower:

Hello!! As you can see I am brand new to this forum. This is also my first month NTNP. Came off the pill last month after about 12 years so very interested to see/feel all the changes. My OV was very obvious this month, tummy cramps and CM with a massively high sex drive. Only managed to BD once though so don't think it will happen this month but just taking it easy at the momment.

A mere 4 days after posting on this thread I got my BFN. Good luck to all you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->