Would love some input please. Going crazy!

Luvnmy2

Reaction score
Long story short, tubal reversal 3 yrs ago then tried for months and nothing. So then we started ntnp. Last month had an hsg showed both tubes were open, now we are back to trying. Started charging again. I told myself I wouldn't go crazy symptom spotting and reading into everything. But seriously is that even possible lol!! I would love it if I could get some input on my chart. My crosshairs are dotted as of right now and shows a late ovulation. Is it possible I ovulated on cd 14 and had a fallback rise? I also think it went triphasic today too! I would love any and all opinions. I'm pretty sure I'm out because if ovulation is right according to cross hairs then there was no BD :( but I'm still holding on to a little hope to AF shows.

Looking at your chart, that does show a late ovulation if accurate. Are your cycles normally 30 days? Because if that's the case, that would make your LP only 8 days and I believe anything under 11 isn't ideal for a pregnancy :shrug: Is this your first month temping? Are you using OPKs? Also, sperm can live up there for days so the BD on the 26th could do the trick... just need a long enough LP.

If I don't conceive within the next couple months, my doc is going to do an HSG. How painful is that procedure? I'm kind of nervous...

I have crazy irregular cycles. But over the last couple of months they seemed to be possibly getting more regular. Based on past temping and opks my luteal phase is about 16 days. I will start back with opks next cycle of this one is bfn. And I start clomid 50mg next cycle also.

As far as the hsg my experience was crazy. From them not have proper cath or table to finally getting a cath and it still not being right but he decided he would make it work anyway. The procedure itself wasn't that bad. But right before he said he was finished I had about 10 to 15 seconds of pretty intense cramping. It didn't last long but the those few seconds the cramps were bad. Not everyne has cramping though so you may not have a bit I trouble.

My cycles were regular at first, then lately things have been a bit off... longer cycle than past few (not bad at 28 days) and the past two periods have been strangely short. Your chart doesn't have temps at the start, did you not temp until further in? I did that my past cycle and started right before I O'd and it threw me off.

This was our first month trying again so I got a late start on temping. Plus the morning of my hsg I woke up sick. I ran a fever for a couple of days so I didn't bother temping those day either. After I was fever free for a whole day I started back temping for the first time in 2 years. If this month is a bfn I will be temping all next cycle as well opks. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month but I'm trying to have hope until AF shows.

I was temping and using OPKs July through September with no luck. Was so discouraged I decided to stop all of the extras and relax but then had a strange short period the beginning of August so of course I started back up with the charting and all again! My cycle was kind of weird and I began my crazy symptom spotting again, certain we would get a :bfp: finally... but the stupid :witch: got me again November 1 and that was it for me. I haven't touched my thermometer or any kind of test strip since! I'm assuming you haven't been on any form of BC since your tubal reversal? Have you been checking your cervical position as well as CM? I used to get so weirded out by it but being super anxious for a :bfp: I started that as well... it's tricky, and I haven't noticed EWCM around O time. I've stopped checking that as well. TRYING to relax but these short periods have me worked up again! :dohh:

I haven't taken any bc at all. However we had his mom and step father living with us for almost 2 years due to medical problems that required around the clock care. That's is a great form of bc :/ The moved out in sept and we scheduled the hsg. We didn't know what the results would be so I had not bother to temp or pick up opks or anything. I haven't check cm but a few this cycle and have not check the position at all. I have very little hope for this cycle. But I'm sure next cycle I will be checking any and everything. I have found things that may have once bothered me completely change when ttc. And in the tww I'm not bothered or weirded out by anything if it means I can find out sooner lol.

Oh yes having parents living with you def puts a damper on the :sex: lol and I feel the same way about checking as much as possible now. If it helps me find out sooner or at least gives me some glimmer of hope then why not?! I never even knew charting existed until a few months ago! It's crazy how much I've found out about my body and my cycles. Hard to believe I have two kids already and was completely oblivious to all of this. And of course when I had them I wasn't trying really, just if it happened then it did. Hard to keep that mentality now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->