Would love to hear about late BFPs after BFNs?

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm just wanting to hear about any BFPs when you thought you were out? Had BFNs since 8dpo but my body is doing the weirdest things, my bbs hurt at the side and have had sharp pains in them, my uterus feels massively full and I have been cramping since 9dpo. I feel like I am pregnant (like I just know) but the BFNs are telling a different story!

AF due tomorrow so fxd she stays away, plus I haven't had my usual pre-AF spotting today.

Anyone else kept getting BFNs even up til AF due then get a BFP?

This pregnancy I had BFNs until a super faint BFP 5 days late for AF! I knew I was pregnant, though the BFNs were disheartening.. but baby is happy and healthy.

Good luck!

Thanks myfavsurprise that's great to hear, and congratulations!! That's how I'm feeling at the mo, like I know I am pregnant but still BFNs. I keep going to the loo coz I think the :witch: has arrived but no sign of her, not even my usual pre-AF spotting! But then I guess this could all be because it's my first cycle off BC or I could have got O day wrong. The symptoms seem so real though!

I've been through six pregnancies so far and I have had it happened twice in which I ovulated late in my cycle (day 22 of a 27 day cycle). I ended up testing positive after AF was due to arrive. The days before AF I tested it was negative and I thought I was out. I did have cramping in the days leading up to my BFP but it wasn't like AF cramping... it was more like a dull achy pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->