Would love to see everyone's BFP info

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies
I would love to see those who got their BFP to see what DPO they got it and
Pic progressions if you have any (with any symptoms you had or didn't)

Currently 10 dpo ...no symptoms except lower back pain and extra peeing at night. Not enough to convince me of anything.

And bfn.

Love to see your experiences!

Thanks!!

I got my BFP at 12 dpo. My biggest "symptom" is that I didn't have the symptoms I usually have leading up to AF. I usually have bad cramps the week leading to AF and I didn't have any of that pain. From 7 dpo to the present I had super vivid dreams.

This latest bfp for me was a few days after AF was due or the day AF was due (28-33 day cycles). I ovulated around CD 14. My biggest symptom was extreme bloating which I normally don't get unless I'm pregnant (since I've had 3 children). This was not a symptom for my previous three pregnancies. I had RLS as well, which only happens to me during pregnancy.

I do not have any progression pictures for this one because I chose to wait until I was late and then after I got this test I felt I had no reason to keep testing.

20201107_162109.jpg

I got my BFP at what I believe was 10dpo, might have been 11. In the days leading up to that, I was VERY weepy and emotional, and by 9dpo I was having strong aversions (I was so hungry but nothing sounded good) and on 10dpo during the day I had a strong metallic taste in my mouth. I’d been getting waves of nausea since about 6/7dpo.

here are my tests the evening of 10 dpo and the morning of 11dpo. Could be a day off though.

1408D1E9-B839-4E23-9B9A-9EEFEB6F3D3B.jpeg FAF67BA8-0E60-46CA-8D36-C1BEFDF2D2D4.jpeg

For other pregnancies my first symptoms have been weepiness/being hyper emotional, waves of nausea, and even round ligament pain.

Thanks ladies!! Wonderful!
COngradulations to those who got their BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->