Would really like a buddie to share this journey with. Due October 12 2011

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!!:hi: First off congrats on the BFP. Just looking for someone to be my bump buddy. I see names in everyones sigi's. And it makes me want someone to share this with. I am due with baby number #2 due approx October 12. My daughter is 4 months old so my babies will be 12.5 months apart.excited to share this journey with someone here.

hi i'm 9 weeks pregnant at the mo and dont feel pregnant so i am worried that something is not right . but i ahope all is well. this will be my 14th pregnancy . i lost 3 babies 2 year ago to early miscarriages , it could be my age 43 , but i thought i'd give it one more try and fingers crossed i'm ok and baby growing. hope all is well with your pregnancy , x:flower:

hello im a mommy to a 4 1/2 month old babygirl and had wat seem to be a long pregnancy. i want another one but unsure..well would like to be budies

Hey everyone!!!!:hi: First off congrats on the BFP. Just looking for someone to be my bump buddy. I see names in everyones sigi's. And it makes me want someone to share this with. I am due with baby number #2 due approx October 12. My daughter is 4 months old so my babies will be 12.5 months apart.excited to share this journey with someone here.

i'm due a couple of days before you, I usually have a section at 38 weeks if I can get that far but for now I have a date to head for:haha:

Oops...just wanted to say hey, I'm due...Oct 10-13, depending on which doctor/midwife you ask, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->