Would really love a TTC buddy, anyone?

whimesy3

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been a lurker on this site for many years. I just joined officially I think in May of this year.

I am 28 years old and trying to conceive my first child. I have been trying off and on for the last 16 months. 5 or 6 of those months I couldnt or didnt try.

I have regular periods of 27 days. Sometimes my periods will be 30 days maybe 2 or 3 times out of the year. Other than that, they are regular like clock work. My periods are usually about 6 days long.

I am starting to get a little frustrated, and starting to think that something is wrong. I took one of those FSH tests that came free with a pack of pregnancy tests last month. It was a First Response test and it came back positive that I had elevated FSH. I have read online of one woman who took the test, the test line was as dark as the control line, then she went to the doctor and her FSH came back normal, under 10. But I have only read one story like that, so I am still pretty scared. I am going to be going to an RE as soon as I do some more research. I like to be very involved and well informed of things that affect me personally. So I have been doing some research here and online about certain things.

I think I am ovulating but not 100% sure. I have regular periods, I see globs (sorry tmi) of the Egg White Cervical Mucous etc, symptoms of progesterone rise that happens after ovulation etc. Until I make it to a RE, I am still going to try to conceive naturally.

My period was on the 30th of August, and I took like 200mg of soy insoflavones from cycle days 2-6. Last month took 120, 140, 160, 160 and 200 from cycle days2-6. It didnt work, so I upped the dosage this cycle. I am also taking folic acid and a b6.

Since my cycle is between 27 days to 30 days (most of the time 27 days), I am guessing I will be fertile from this Friday the 9th until Saturday the 17th. I plan on BD everyday or at least every other day. If anyone has any other tips that may help me conceive, I would be happy to hear them.

So I guess with all that being said, I would love to have a TTC buddy. Anyone?

Thanks so much.

Hi!! Just noticed nobody had responded so I didn't want to read and run! I am on CD 17 today and have cycles between 28-33 days, don't really know yet!! We are TTC #1 and I'm 29. We just started TTC in May and had a mc in July and are now are our first cycle of TTC again!! I am using opk's for the first time and that's making me even more strssed!! We are BD'ing everyday pretty much right now, you guys?

I need a buddy too, sadly tonight :witch: showed up, we have been ttc for 2 years and im on clomid 50 cd 3-7, and had iui this month with 8 mature follicals, Hubby has overall low :spermy:. Im 28 and have a almost 6 year old, from a previous marriage.

alspals, thank you for responding. I have not tried any OPK, I dont think that would work very well with me, and I can understand how that would be stressful. It would be to me too! We BD'd the last 2 days although I dont think that would have mattered much because since I dont think I will O until next week. I am also a little concerned b/c I think I may have a yeast infection. I had one last month and took a 3 day kit to cure it right before AF showed up. I dont know if it worked, I mean all my symptoms are gone but my BF said he may have noticed something. Sorry for tmi. So I am a little upset at that because obviously that would not be a sperm friendly environment.

asa, do we have to have the same cycles to be ttc buddies? Not to familiar with it, I just saw that women were looking for one and thought it would be nice to have one as well.

I am sorry to here that AF showed up. WOW 8 follicles and and IUI and still no pregnancy?! I can see why you would be very disappointed, I would too.

Is this your first month of IUI and clomid? Will you try again next month?

Hi ladies. Asa so sorry af showed up today but just know a new month and new hope begins today!! That's what I always try and tell myself.

Whim. So sorry to hear about a maybe yeast infection. If u treat it this weekend u may get it caught in time? Or maybe it's not an infection? I kept thinking I had one too and didn't... I took my opk today and I think it's kind of positive or very close to it. Eager to take another tomorrow to see what happens. When is you af expected?

alspals, if my cycle is 27 days as usual, then I should get it the 25th. I am guessing my cycle will be 27 days as that is the norm, but since it wasnt last month, I am expecting it anywhere from the 25th and the 28th.

Well this is tmi, but I read that a garlic clove inserted vaginally can cure a yeast infection very nicely. So I did that, and the 3 minutes later I got scared and went to retrieve it lol. When I retrieved it there was no yeast, but I did see some EWCM. So now I am afraid I did something to mess with the EWCM by putting the garlic in to begin with UGH!

In turn I just crushed a clove of garlic and swallowed it with a glass of water. Should do the trick. Just hope I didnt mess up my CM cause of the garlic inserted.

When is your period expected?

Crazy about the garlic, had no idea! I am in another thread if you want to join us...31, CD5 I think it's called! Started by Clandara....come join!!

Mine is expected 9/23....

alspals, yes a clove of garlic inserted vaginally will cure a yeast infection :) I will come join you in the other thread. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->