Would same letter initials change your mind about the name?

The Alchemist

Sahm to 2 under 2
Reaction score
I'm team yellow and second pregnancy.

So far, I'm liking a bunch of names that starts with the letter M but our last name is M also.
Would it bother you?

Not at all. I love the idea of matching initials :)

Do it xoxo

No it wouldn't bother me at all. If we are lucky enough to have another baby and its a boy then we already have a name picked. It begins with L and so does our surname. There are also a few girls names that I liked that began with an L :shrug:

nope, alliteration is common and quite alot of famous/successful people have alliterate names

examples: (there are many, many more)

Stephanie Seymour
Mike Myers
Bob Barker
Ronald Reagan
Marilyn Monroe
Emilio Estavez

My name has alliteration and I hated it growing up! I've come to get used to it, but I'd avoid it.

My first and last name both begun with R growing up, it didn't bother me at all and don't see why it would. My youngest daughters first and surname now begin with S......hope it doesn't bother her either....it never entered my head that it would!

Not at all - my first, middle & last name all start with R & I love it :)
It just needs to flow well

I really love Mila (mee-la) for girl.

Not much boy names yet...and I have a feeling it's a boy too!

Nope I think it's cute! I used to have it in my name (before I married) and I miss it now! Definately ok for me xx

I have the same problem i have always loved the name ebony and so far not had a girl unless this one is,but surname is etheridge and i think it rolls of your tongue but some people like my mil for one says it is to much and sounds silly so if this little one is a girl not sure if i would still want it or not:-|

I have the same problem i have always loved the name ebony and so far not had a girl unless this one is,but surname is etheridge and i think it rolls of your tongue but some people like my mil for one says it is to much and sounds silly so if this little one is a girl not sure if i would still want it or not:-|

Actually, Ebony Etheridge rolls nicely together!

Definitely not! Ive always been a GG (or GMG if i use my middle name) my maiden name began with a G and then i got married and the surname also began with a G! xx

It wouldn't worry me as long as the names flowed well. I love the name Marnie but our surname starts with a "M" and they sound too much together.

:flower:

We have always deliberately looked at names that do not begin with P or even have a K (or C that sounds like K) in them because our surname is Peacock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->