Would someone look at my opks?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
I began testing at CD10 which was obvious negative, on CD16 it started looking positive and CD17 as well as CD18 are definitely positive.. My question is what is todays (CD19)? Would I rule it as positive or that I ovulated yesterday as the line is slightly darker than the previous day? The test line is the same color as the control line in person, but still lighter than yesterday's. Any suggestions is much appreciated :)

Sadly we haven't had a chance to bd since CD16 but hopefully if we bd again today we'll be in luck.:shrug: What do you ladies think, is there still a chance for us?

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 10
Hmmm.... am hesitant to even post a reply because i'm not the best with OPKs --- but as far as i understand it, you'll ovulate within 24 hours after the postive test and once you ovulate that positive line will go back to being very light, thus signaling the LH surge is over. So it seems you should get busy today because you will most likely be O-ing soon :) :)

(Similar situation to you....I was having trouble figuring out what OPK was "the MOST positive" because for 3 days in a row all the lines looked dark, or darker than the control! Then boom, on the 4th day, the test line went back to super faint, so I just assumed I must have O'd sometime after the last "positive")

So having a look at your CD18 and CD19 tests I'd say somewhere here within the next few hours you will O, and the LH will fall back down thus giving you a negative OPK if you test tomorrow.

Yikes - does that help at all? Or have i made you more confused?? lol probably not too helpful- I'm sorry! But IN SHORT: Yes! I am certain if you BD today (CD19) then you will still be in the "fertile window".

One more thing to add.....even if you don't get a chance to BD today, you could have had success from when you BD on CD16! 4 days can be perfect timing! Believe me, the one and only time we had sex during my fertile window was 4 days before O....and the result of that BD is repeatedly kicking me in the ribs as I type this!!! :haha:

GOOD LUCK! Think youve got a great chance this month!!!! :hugs:

Thank you for replying Bella and for your encouraging words! :) I definitely feel better about at least getting 2 bd'ing in right before the positive and we finally bd again last night so hopefully we got our bases covered.

Glad to hear your early window caught you a bug that's kicking at your ribs, I hope to at that stage sooner than later!

I wish opk's weren't so confusing but I'm glad I've stuck to them this cycle, they're definitely giving some interesting results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->