Would these go together? *OTHER PICS ADDED, PLEASE LOOK*

Ahaha I hate pink but Amara has a fair few pink clothes. She has lots of red and blues too.

What do you think about this cardi too?

https://www.johnlewis.com/178129/Product.aspx?source=63258

very sweet i love it :D i hate the colour pink never wore it as a child but i really think i want a girly girl cause my son is very much a boy lol :D

I see some cool boys clothes and wish I could put Amara in them, but people would look at her/me weird and wonder what we were thinking. lol.

So long as, if I had a son, I didnt dress him in baby pink, then he'd be fine! :haha:

lol very true my son's obsessed with thomas so he's always wearing really boyish clothes and he only likes jeans lol :D he's very boyish in that he doesn't like pink etc lol :D but he wants a baby brother if we ever get pregnant lol :D i think becaue i have my son thats why i want to experence the other side of the fence and have a wee girly girl lol wasn't one myself lol :D but after have a wee girl might chance my mind again i see wee girls outfits and go why can't you be a wee girl lol :D joke i have a wee sister who is 18months older than my son (maddness) but she has the most beautiful clothes always has done and always hated that most went to waste after she grew out of them lol :D

LOVE the green flip and matching converse! So cute! And the little green cardi is perfect hun. And has already been said, you can get some voile or satin and make up a little band to put around the waist of the dress :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->