would this annoy you?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
bit of back ground...

since split with ex he has had atleast 3 new partners and each he has wanted to have around the baby even though and i quote 'i don't like her that much' :\ i don't get that either!

ex has a g/f he's been with since end of last year (he's doing well girlies... although again he always comes across as not keen on her, he's just making do 'well you know' :|) and she has become all pally with my exs so called 'bestfriend' (though ex swears blind they aint bestfriends? i care because...?) well this 'bestfriend' happens to be my mr.mans ex gf! yes... you read that right! my ex and mr.mans ex went out on a date when we all split up :| yes... really again! she texted him to tell him... dunno why? :lol:

anyway mr.mans ex doesn't like me and i didn't want exs new gf around baby untill a bit of time had passed with exs track record it makes for a lot of 'daddys girlfriends' for baby to know and get used to. kwim?

exs gf and mr.mans ex have taken it upon themselves to make up fake profiles of me, make sly comments on their networking profiles, just generally bad mouth me... i've seen enough to know kwim?

would it bother you somebody like that being around your son? somebody who slagged you off so much? either answer, why?

exs gf appears to feel v.inferior to me and likes to make it known her and my ex are in love :rofl: all i can think is 'if i wanted him hunni i wouldn't have got rid' and 'please have him, keep him!' :rofl:

also, off topic would it annoy you that your 3 year old says '*exs gf name* was pushing my pram' and that 'daddy and *her name* always kiss infront of me'? and he's said the word 'snog'... yet none of us (me,mr.man,g/parents and this was before school btw) say that word!!! :s i think it's cheap and classless tbh. me and mr.man never 'snog' around the baby or anybody for that matter :s

xXx

also, off topic would it annoy you that your 3 year old says '*exs gf name* was pushing my pram' and that 'daddy and *her name* always kiss infront of me'? and he's said the word 'snog'... yet none of us (me,mr.man,g/parents and this was before school btw) say that word!!! :s i think it's cheap and classless tbh. me and mr.man never 'snog' around the baby or anybody for that matter :s

xXx

^Yes, this would upset me. It's very confusing for the children when there are lots of different 'partners' around constantly. :hugs:

agreed. I have a friend who since splitting up with her OH when their baby was 6 months old has had very very very many men around and I feel it has always been a shame on her daughter. (who is 7 now) I kid you not there have been loads and loads and loads.

not just about the amount of people but the fact that someone who has the cheek to slag you off seems to want to play mummy to your child?

xXx

i wouldnt have my baby around any of the fathers girlfirends for a long time unles they were really serious and she made an effort to get on with me. your ex should tell her to show some respect for the mother of his child!

i wouldnt have my baby around any of the fathers girlfirends for a long time unles they were really serious and she made an effort to get on with me. your ex should tell her to show some respect for the mother of his child!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: laughable it really is! :| in an annoying way! i have asked him several many times to get his gf/friends to calm it down a bit, but it makes no difference. what else can you do? appart from hit 'em over the head!

she's young, without kids of course so i don't think she 'got' what the problem was with me not wanting baby around her. think she thought i still wanted ex and was jelous about THEiR relationship kwim?

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->