Would this be crazy?

L

Lovelymummy

So right now I'm living in NYC with the kids by myself (FOB and I aren't together and he basically lets me make decisions) with some help from my current boyfriend who loves kids but can't see himself as a dad in the long term :( which is a shame since his mom babysits. Verity was born in Holland but we moved back shortly after and Fletcher was born here. I really want to go back since there isn't much here for us and I think I found a job/apartment in The Hague :happydance: would we be crazy to actually go?

If you want to, are able to afford it financially and think the kids will settle there then I don't really see a reason why you couldn't? Only you can decide if its the right thing or not though.

Anything would be financially better than what I make now, it just seems like a good time since they're little and not settled with school and stuff.

I think we might go for it! I got an email from the job coordinator saying that I was granted an interview so we'll see how that works out :).

I think it's probably a good idea.
If you're wanting to move eventually, it's better you move the kids now before they get settled in school.xx

I think if I get the job we'll do it! rent is SO much cheaper there for way better housing, government paid daycare and health insurance and I'd have a job that I didn't hate.

It's just a bit terrifying to think about moving countries by myself with two kids.

If i was you i would probably go!
Especially if you have a job waiting for and you with the rent being alot cheaper.

It be working as an assistant to an event planner which I think would be fun and rent would be almost $300 cheaper.

and if I get the job I want it's possible that they would give me money to relocate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->