would this be implantation bleeding?

Toxiclove

Reaction score
So I am feeling weird and never had this happen. To start, I had my LMP December 23rd 2012 lasting 4 days. I had unprotected intercourse on. January 1st and the 13th. On the 17th I went to bathroom and wiped (4days after intercourse) to find pink/light brown spotting. First think that came to mind was af is here. Well then the 21st yesterday only light brown spotting. According to an app I use, which usually times it correctly predicted I start 3 days ago. Considering I have only had intercourse twice. What do u guys think? Af on the way?

It could go either way. Have you tested yet? It really all depends on when you o. If you o'd on the 17th the pink spotting could have been from o and just taken its time to get out but if you o'd around the 3rd it could very well be implantation. I would test especially as you are 3 days late.

Thanks Kirstie. Still no af today. Not sure when I ovulated. I haven't been trying to concieve.

Are you going to take a test? I would have taken several by now lol.

Still have not tested but my lower abdomen is sore all the way acrossed. I bet its a sign of af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->