Would this be right??

kafs78

Reaction score
Need your advise ladies..

Had my 1st AF since my erpc.. had red blood for 2 days, however today, my 3rd day, was only light brown stuff..

IS this def my 1st AF????????

How manys days after erpc are you kafs? sounds promising to me though

they came 32 days after my erpc.....

Hope it is sweetie, When i had my erpc i only bled for 2 days after and then got my period exactly 4 weeks later & it wasnt nearly as heavy as the docs made out it would be. Fingers crossed it is so u can get back to it when ur feeling ready of course :) let us know ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lov caz

yes i never really bled after my erpc either, so i def think it is my AF's.

Been TTC since 8 May, but ovc this wasnt a successful month...

Im now on CD3 and counting

Sounds like AF to me since it has been 32 days. Did you do a HPT and get a negative or have you had blood work done that says your hcg is 0 or close to 0?

i did a preg test about 10 days after my erpc, and it was -.... so i knew my body was empty of the pregnancy...

sounds like it is hun, i was told it could be light/heavy...long/short, mine were always heavy and long before and after my D&C i bled for 3 weeks, got AF 20 days after bleeding stopped, when i got AF it was exactly how it was before, everyone is differant but if its been 32 days i would say so hun x

If your HPT was negative, I would say you have just gotten AF. Have you seen this website? https://www.pregnancyloss.info/first_period.htm I can't remember if I sent it to you already. Anyway, it was helpful for me. I would say you are on CD3 today. Congrats, this is a milestone and your body is getting back to normal.

If your HPT was negative, I would say you have just gotten AF. Have you seen this website? https://www.pregnancyloss.info/first_period.htm I can't remember if I sent it to you already. Anyway, it was helpful for me. I would say you are on CD3 today. Congrats, this is a milestone and your body is getting back to normal.

I found this site really useful :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->