would u consider this positive??

leahsmummy443

mummy to 3 💕
Reaction score
hello ladies :flower: after some advice/reassurance with my opk's.... its my first time using them so just want some help...

so on the pic the bottom one was this aft
above that was yesterday aft
the three above were the day before...

do you agree that my surge was the one from yesterday?? :thumbup:

any idea from these when i may ov?

am having slight crampy pain today too x

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 80
Looks like the second from the bottom was +. If you are having cramping today I'd guess you are ovulating now. You usually get a + OPK 24-48 hours BEFORE you actually ovulate.

Good luck!

ok but now im confused.... this morning i did one and it was the same and then i have just done one this aft and it has gone darker again... the test line is darker than the control!! confused.com!! the pic is the ones from before then the 2 from today... any ideas??

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 32
i would go by the afternoons one and say you're ovulating now! Good luck.

yes i'd prob go for this aft too... is that normal tho? for u to get a darker one then lighter ones then your actual surge?? just to confuse the hell out of us even more than we already are!!! lol x

Could the lighter one have been diluted? Also I've heard that FMU is not always the best for OPKs. Could have had an impact?

im not sure but the one from this aft was very concentrated (dark yellow) so its possible that the different pee at different times could have made a difference.. and i never use fmu for opk. think i will assume today was ov day x

FX you catch the eggy!
*~~****~*~*~*~*~ BABY DUST ~***~*~*~*~**~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"