Would you call this positive?

L.E.

Mom of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
I know it's not darker than (or as dark as) the control line, but I think this is the darkest test I've ever had. I didn't get to test again after midnight til morning (2nd morn. urine around noon) and it was light after and have been very light all day (3 tests). They were mostly med-light/light the few days before the dark tests and then have been very light/negative all day. My cvx seems to indicate I may have ovulated overnight or earlier today. I just wanted to see what you think. :)

Attachments

• 3-5-11 late night opk.jpg
    3-5-11 late night opk.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 78
Are you kidding me? I'd say that's a most definate Big Fat Positive :D

Congratulations!

:wacko: I just got another positive (and if not then veeerrrry close to pos) a few minutes ago. I thought I was 5 dpo and my body seemed to corroborate with that (cm, cvx, some twinges). My cervix is high and sort of a half hard and half soft. I'm not sure about open or closed... but my cm is scant and feels a little wet but when I "gather it", it's more of a milky white color. I'm confused again. Oh and 3 dpo I had some brown, what appeared like ewcm (but I didn't touch it). I thought maybe I was starting my period way off, but I had it when I woke up only then then within an hour it went to brownish pink, then nothing. My body is crazy. At least I'm not bleeding all the time like I was before. Here is today's OPK.

Attachments

• 3-11-11 dark opk.jpg
    3-11-11 dark opk.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 3-11-11 dark opk zoomed.jpg
    3-11-11 dark opk zoomed.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads