• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you eat your own placenta?

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
Watching This Morning and they are discussing just this. Would you eat your own placenta?

No but I don't see a problem with other people wanting to.

No, although i'm pretty sure its a completely natural thing to do. It's just not for me.

I don't like meat, so no.

I would never say never. I might consider it one day if it had benefits!

I considered it (because I had postpartum depression with #1) but then when she showed it to me I felt queasy (yes, I know you don't actually break the fork right out there, that there is some prep to it, but ykwim???). But I totally respect those who do, because I can understand why.

I don't think I could. It honestly grossed me out just looking at it. :blush:

Noooo thank you lol. I know how many great benefits green tea has but it tastes like crap so I don't drink that either LOL.

I'm easily grossed out and would probably gag knowing that, that's what was in my mouth even if it was in tablet form. I wouldn't judge or call anyone disgusting for doing it though :)

I did! Had mine encapsulated so I take it in pill form. Best decision I ever made. I recovered quickly despite a postpartum haemorrhage and never had any weepy days. Forgot to take my placenta pills one evening and the following day I felt like my recovery had taken a huge step backwards. Never forgot again!

I wouldn't, but i see no issue with it either

ETA: I think I would go for the pills actually! Changed my mind there already :haha:
Both my placentas were taken for testing though

Only if I live in a third world country I read it can help with a lot of things and I noticed dogs and cats do this .

I would have a placenta smoothie if i liked smoothies. The taste of smoothie makes me feel sick lol.

I totally see the benefits but im just too lazy to prep it all.

Yes. I considered with my daughter and wish I had. I had terrible postnatal depression and I understand it helps immensely. If I have a second I'm going to look into encapsulation. I do think it would be hard for me to ingest otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->