Would you get rid?

If your planning on having another at some point then I would keep it xx

I wouldn't if I was considering another in the future. If it's taking up space in the garage you could move it to rented storage?

I'd keep it too, especially if you're planning to have another baby at some point.

I'd keep it if you love it that much. Some things you just can't let go of, & you never know what the future will bring! :)

Keep it. Could you still use it? For example have the rocker in another part of the house or turn the changing table into storage?

If I was planing more I'd keep it, especially if u love it x

I think I was more looking for confirmation that it's not crazy to keep it, even if we aren't having another for a few years! Haha.

I have a double garage, so the space it's taking up isn't too important I suppose! We park outside the garages.

And not really (in regards to re using it); our house is fully kitted out with nice furniture so it would just look cluttered really. Although our room mate is moving out next month - Another spare bedroom which I could possibly put it in. I could even set it up as a nursery for when my sister brings her LO after December :) There's only a double bed in that room so it would be absolutely perfect for her, she's here a lot. X

Id keep it if you have the room to store it. If youre really struggling for space then sell it or donate to a charity place. Never throw anything away that could help out someone else - that my motto :)

I'd keep it. I've kept my LO's nursery furniture because I love it too much, and I don't even know if I'm having anymore :lol:

Definitely keep it if you are planning more kids in the future, especially if you loved it enough to have it shipped from overseas. I didn't start getting rid of things until I was fairly certain I felt our family was complete. We may change our minds in the future, I don't know, but for now, I feel like we are done, so have started selling things and donating things we don't need anymore. I think if you are still planning more kids though, it'd be crazy to get rid of it, unless space was an issue, or money was an issue and selling would be helpful now. If neither apply, just keep it.

Keep it if you can store it. I'd google advice on storing the type of wood if it's in a garage or similar - it'd probably be fine but just see if there are tips to avoid any damage or woodworm etc.

I wouldn't bother with rented storage for long term - if you don't ttc for a few years you could spend thousands on storing it. My dad made that mistake, found out he was paying £50 a month for storing little more than a few Christmas decorations for years! (Fortunately I get my financial sense from my mother whi he is divorced from!) Better off getting rid and re buying in those circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->