Would you risk this in the tww?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey :wave:

I will be 7dpo tomorrow, and I am meant to be going go-karting....im thinking of cancelling as its a crucial time for implantation around that time so i am worried about the vibrations and potential bumps and collisions knocking me about....

Am i being silly? What would you do?

Thanks all xxx

I would do it. I'd hate to think of all the things id miss out on if I didn't do things I wouldn't do when pregnant in the tww. If u get a bfn then u may feel like why did u miss out in the first place.

Yeah I'd go for it as well. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, everything is very well protected in there xx

With DD before I knew I was pregnant I went horse riding and did zumba which are both very highly active exercises. Then I found out I was pg and was so worried i'd been doing all that but it was a very strong pregnancy and who knows maybe it helped her to implant further down! Don't want to say you should do it just in case its wrong to tell you to but all I know is my experience of doing highly physical activities in the 2ww and I got a very strong pregnancy test when I tested 1 day after af was missed and shes 22 mths old now.

cool, thanks ladies....i think whats more of a thing for me is the constant vibrations....hubby did it afew weeks ago and said it was constant vibrations...like i wouldnt go on my dads vibra-plate thingy, like those things at the gym, coz vibrations go right through you....im still undecided...i suffer with my pelvis and since ovulation, its been quite painful anyway, so i doubt it would do me any good anyway :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->