Would you say this is positive or not?

Girly922

Reaction score
So I'm on CD20 with fairly regular cycles, I having been tracking my cycles this month but took this opk as a one off after a whoopsie..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
Personally I would say very very very close! But not quite there yet. I would say within the next 24-48hrs xx

I'm actually wondering if I had already had my surge before taking this, as I've had all the symptoms of being in my fertile window since about Wednesday.
Last month I got my + OPK at cd16 so cd20 seems late, but then I don't continue to test after getting a positive, so I may have got two surges last month, or just had delayed ovulation this cycle. Just a little confused! Lol

How has the 'sexy time' been? This could be the back end of it, so you could have had your surge before this for sure and if you have BD'd in the last 48hrs then you are probably okay xxx

We're not currently ttc, but had contraception fail on us. We were planning to wait until October.
That OPK was taken roughly 4 hours after dtd. I have since done another which is significantly lighter.

Before we had DD we had an early mc which was the result of dtd once just before OV. We then started ttc and conceived DD the first month trying. I know we may not fall that easily again, but I'm going to spend the next two weeks obsessing :haha:

Thank you for your replies :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member