Would you want to know...

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
... if your OH was sending "dodgy" messages to another girl??

Here's the story: You know how it is on Facebook, you find loads of people you haven't seen in yonks blah blah. Well a few months ago someone from school that I used to do loads of plays with contacted me, and we chatted and it was fine. He did drop in a comment like "you're still as beautiful as I remember" and I was just like "thanks" but it wasn't too weird.
Since then I've had a couple of random fb chat messages like "your legs are amazing" or yesterday my status was "xxx wants to be in bed" and he sent me a message saying "that's a good place to be". I've just logged out and not responded when he's sent those messages, and I'm going to remove him now. What's sooo weird is he just go married a couple of weeks ago!! What is wrong with men?? Why on earth would you be sending someone you've not seen since you were 14 messages like that?
Almost feel like leaving a wall posting along the lines of "I find your messages to me really inappropriate" before removing him. Feel sorry for his new wife though!

Id want to know too.
But the bed comment doesnt sound pervy to me...but the legs commet etc is a bit over the line.

I would tell my OH if someone were sending things like that to me, and vice versa.

In fact, I did have someone sending text messages like that to me at the beginning of the year and I told my OH straight away and we both agreed the best thing was to ignore it. Only ignoring it made the bloke get annoyed and he started ringing my OH and leaving messages saying that we'd be having an affair behind his back and he felt it was 'his duty' to tell him. Of course we hadn't, and because my OH trusts me and I'd be honest with him from the start he knew what the truth was.

Id want to know too.
But the bed comment doesnt sound pervy to me...but the legs commet etc is a bit over the line.

It's just following his other comments that it was pervy... if I hadn't closed the chat feature I'm sure something else would've followed!

I just find it weird to randomly send someone messages like that, he's sure got confidence anyway!

I would tell my OH if someone were sending things like that to me, and vice versa.

In fact, I did have someone sending text messages like that to me at the beginning of the year and I told my OH straight away and we both agreed the best thing was to ignore it. Only ignoring it made the bloke get annoyed and he started ringing my OH and leaving messages saying that we'd be having an affair behind his back and he felt it was 'his duty' to tell him. Of course we hadn't, and because my OH trusts me and I'd be honest with him from the start he knew what the truth was.

Can't even be bothered to tell DH, he'd probably just laugh anyway. It's not someone who I even know anymore, and he doesn't know anyone I know. I just remembered him as being this sweet boy who was in drama club with me, people change!

It would shatter my heart into a million pieces to hear that... but yes, I would prefer to know.

I dunno, I don't really feel like it's my place to tell her. I don't know her, don't really know him and they've just got married...

Did consider leaving the wall posting but think it would just be petty. I'm removing him.

I would want to know if it were my husband. That said, I would never believe that my husband would send messages like that to someone other than me. (and I would be so devastated if he did) And chances are this girl will not believe it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->